Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the important issues. First of all i would like to thank Jay Nelson for the shout out he gave us in the Rhs-Ridgeway game, looking forward to the game this saturday and even more watching the replay the week after.There is nothing more i would enjoy than share comments with you about the flock of raptors at the big game. The dominating Jay Nelson team has made my wensday nights the most enjoyable night of the week. And all I gotta say is ," You gotta love 'em J.T., the flock of raptors has flown there way all the way to state, J.T.".........JENNINGS!!!!! on the roll out!!!!! throws the ball away....NICE PLAY BY JENNINGS, FOLKS!!!!

p.s. Contact us back Mr. Nelson. About when to meet you in the press box.

Edited by bruins06

Toughest Regions YTD

1. Region 2 5A (50W & 40L) 54.44%

2. Region 8 5A (47W & 40L) 54.02%

3. Region 4 5A (46W & 43L) 51.69%

4. Region 1 5A (37W & 37L) 50%

5. Region 6 5A (44W & 46L) 47.78%

6. Region 3 5A (31W & 35L) 46.97%

7. Region 7 5A (39W & 48L) 44.83%

8. Region 5 5A (38W & 47L) 44.71%

East & Middle Bracket Breakdown

Region 1 & 2 = 87 Wins & 77 Lost

Region 3 & 4 = 77 Wins & 78 Lost

West & Middle Bracket Breakdown

Region 5 & 6 = 82 Wins & 93 Lost

Region 7 & 8 = 86 Wins & 88 Lost

Totals

Regions 1 - 4 = 164 Wins & 155 Lost

Regions 5 - 8 = 168 Wins & 181 Lost

Does anyone see how lopsided the bracketing is something has to change.

Roll Wildcats Roll!

If Oak Ridge has so much confidence for victory next Saturday, why send an assistant coach over to scout the Ravenwood - Ridgeway game when a major struggle was going on with Riverdale at the time?

Major struggle????? Did you not hear the score??? SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't sound like to big of a struggle to me!

Oh definitely and I know Brandon will assault me for saying this....but I AM FOR OAK RIDGE. ANDDDDDDDD,, guess what....I am from OAKLANDDDDDDDD! But being from a school that starts with an O too....can that count as an Oaker??

WARNING - KISS OF DEATH ALERT!!!!!!

2P, take a deep breath and stop right there. Do not post a GO WILDCATS message or you will condemn OR to a loss just like you did Smyrna, Cookeville and then Riverdale. :)

Actually you and I are on the same side this time, so don't mess it up :)

Just curious...are there any Riverdale supporters out there at all that are rooting for their fellow midstate team Ravenwood?

I'm not "against" Ravenswood" but I want the team that beats Riverdale to win it all. I would have been for Franklin County, Smyrna or Cookeville had they won in the first three rounds.

Plus, I have a lot of respect for OR and their fans. I've never seen the Raptors play.

WARNING - KISS OF DEATH ALERT!!!!!!

2P, take a deep breath and stop right there. Do not post a GO WILDCATS message or you will condemn OR to a loss just like you did Smyrna, Cookeville and then Riverdale. :o

Actually you and I are on the same side this time, so don't mess it up :D

Oh GEEEZZZZ...we are for the same team?? That is definitely NOT a good thing. Someone might accuse us of being friends or something. :o