Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

No, my point is according to you there are no Dynasties in any football area. Obviously you are new to football or have always followed losers or both.

Ole Dad

Obviously more than you if you think there are true dynasties in Pro Football. Why do u think the cap was invented. So teams cant just buy a good team.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All packed up and I'm out the door. We'll be watchin' Alcoa tonight and making the pilgrimage to the Jack Daniels distillery tomorrow. Fourteen of us will be there cheering on the Wildcat's. I've held off making a prediction on this one but I'll go ahead and do it now. No offense Ravenwood.

Oak Ridge - 42

Ravenwood - 7

If you haven't seen it before, than here it is again with appropriate audio.

352 yrds. on 18 carries and 3 TD's.

*requires - flash player and high speed connection

ridge.jpg

WOW.....my jaw is still on the floor after seeing this video. Talk about a POWER-runner. This kid is incredible, and YES the absolute BEST TB in the state. What the heck is wrong with the recruiters in this area?? VERY VERY impressive. I cannot wait to see him LIVE tmorrow!

Welllllllll just got back from the Alcoa vs. Goodpasture game, and will have to tell you that Alcoa has without a doubt the most talented skill position players I have ever seen in ANY classification or division.........I will post this on the regular board, but will tell you that if Maryville beat Alcoa by 20 points........they must be something this year.......Two of their DI players did not even play. Totally ridiculous talent........As you guys know....I don't give out compliments that aren't deserved, but Alcoa gets my props......

Edited by Brandon100

Yep, they are loaded and Maryville is more loaded. It could get real ugly, real quick.

Ole Dad

Welllllllll just got back from the Alcoa vs. Goodpasture game, and will have to tell you that Alcoa has without a doubt the most talented skill position players I have ever seen in ANY classification or division.........I will post this on the regular board, but will tell you that if Maryville beat Alcoa by 20 points........they must be something this year.......Two of their DI players did not even play. Totally ridiculous talent........

I'm afraid it is not on the net. I couldn't get the games today on the net. I guess TSSAA trying to make an extra dollar. It's on tv I think.

Ole Dad

Good luck to Oak Ridge from your sister school in region 1! Make East Tennessee proud! Dominate. Just dominate.

Hopefully we will be listening in on the game via internet.

Go Wildcats!

and

Next year - Roll Tribe

Back to the important issues. First of all i would like to thank Jay Nelson for the shout out he gave us in the Rhs-Ridgeway game, looking forward to the game this saturday and even more watching the replay the week after.There is nothing more i would enjoy than share comments with you about the flock of raptors at the big game. The dominating Jay Nelson team has made my wensday nights the most enjoyable night of the week. And all I gotta say is ," You gotta love 'em J.T., the flock of raptors has flown there way all the way to state, J.T.".........JENNINGS!!!!! on the roll out!!!!! throws the ball away....NICE PLAY BY JENNINGS, FOLKS!!!!

p.s. Contact us back Mr. Nelson. About when to meet you in the press box.

"I tell you what J.T.!! We are baaaaaaaack!! I would like to announce to all the Ravenwood Fans out there the Ravenwood Sports Network and Ravenwood High School will be shooting a highlight tape for the team of the championship game and J.t. and I will be announcing it!!All I can say is Never,Never,Never quit and that is exactly what we did!!The highlight video will not air on any television station nor will it be sold!! It just for the school, the players, and the coaching staff!!I would like to personally say thank you to Matt Gillespie and Russell at the tssaa for allowing our school to continue are new tradition.I really did not know how I was gonna just sit there and watch this game,It's gonna be awesome!!See yall at the Game!!

Jay Nelson

Jay you think you know, but you have no idea. I have a partner in crime just like you have J.T. So we will both see you at the game on saturday. Good luck.

Hey, I still want to meet you Bruins06. Since I probably won't make it down from the press box until 10 or so minutes after the game and I can't get you up there.Tight Security!! Lets just get you on camera instead. Bruins06 I would like you to send me an email (you can get my email address at my website) confirming your phone#. And to confirming you saw this post. I will have my assistant contact you via phone and tell you exactly where I want you to stand in the stadium at the end of the 3rd. quarter so we can get a shot of you and give you a little shout out on the highlight film!! It will be fun!!

"I tell you what J.T.!! We are baaaaaaaack!! I would like to announce to all the Ravenwood Fans out there the Ravenwood Sports Network and Ravenwood High School will be shooting a highlight tape for the team of the championship game and J.t. and I will be announcing it!!All I can say is Never,Never,Never quit and that is exactly what we did!!The highlight video will not air on any television station nor will it be sold!! It just for the school, the players, and the coaching staff!!I would like to personally say thank you to Matt Gillespie and Russell at the tssaa for allowing our school to continue are new tradition.I really did not know how I was gonna just sit there and watch this game,It's gonna be awesome!!See yall at the Game!!

Jay Nelson

Congratulations rap10. As grating as I find your play by play on channel 9 i still listen every saturday, its like a horror movie - you can't stop watching the screen even though you know its gonna scare you to death. If i was raptor fan i'd love ya and i hope they do, i'm sure "too cool" does, these kids deserve it. Its an amazing accomplishment in only 3 years :lol: .

As a bruin fan its hard to pull for the Raps but we need to stick together and show the east tn folks that we play some pretty good football here in mid tn (despite what happened to Goodpasture). So go get 'em Raps for Brentwood, Williamson Co. and Region 6 :lol: !

Congratulations rap10. As grating as I find your play by play on channel 9 i still listen every saturday, its like a horror movie - you can't stop watching the screen even though you know its gonna scare you to death. If i was raptor fan i'd love ya and i hope they do, i'm sure "too cool" does, these kids deserve it. Its an amazing accomplishment in only 3 years :lol: .

As a bruin fan its hard to pull for the Raps but we need to stick together and show the east tn folks that we play some pretty good football here in mid tn (despite what happened to Goodpasture). So go get 'em Raps for Brentwood, Williamson Co. and Region 6 :lol: !

Hey PapaBear,

Keep pulling for the region it is the right thing to do. And as far as my play-by-play being outrageous!! Yes you are exactly right it is!! My wife has told me after having watched a couple of the broadcasts she thinks I am out of control as well.But heck she knew that the first day she met me!! Thanks for the post and I will tell you if it were the bruins or Franklin in this game I know our fans and players would be pulling for you. I know I would!!Go Raptors

Jay Nelson