Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

T.C. Jennings reminds me of a young Jake "the snake" Plummer. Remember the way Plummer in college at ASU used to make reckless abandonment look like it was easy and "cool" in a crazy way .That is T.C Jennings!! If T.C. is not the most versitle athelete on the field Saturday Night I will be shocked. He could probably play anywhere on the football field and be successful. The only time T.C gets in trouble is when T.C. tries to do too much like throwing in to tight coverage.But thats what young talented QB's do when they have a bazooka for a right arm and always been able to make big plays when there was nothing there.As far as a person this kid is more than a class act, he is a born leader !! And whatever D-1 college football team is smart enough to sign him will forget in a hurry about those big 6'4 240lb. QB's that run like offensive tackles.Vanderbilt better get the pen out early before David Cutcliff wakes up and gets his head back in Tennessee!!Jennings also averages 45 yds. a punt with hang time galore.Hey Vols wake up!!I think he has already been offered by MTSU.

T.C. Jennings reminds me of an outstanding quarterback for Athens High School in Georgia in 1956. That football player was a 6-0, 190-pound field leader. He never let up in his relentless quest of yardage and touchdowns. He was a spontaneous scrambler and could run or throw the ball on the move with success. He led Athens High to the state high school championship in 1955 and was selected to the All-State football, basketball and baseball teams in 1956. This football player was mention as the “golden thread that weaves his team down the field to score". Like this guy, T.C has versatile talent and he’s full of “GO”! Who is this football player? Fran Tarkenton

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think you are beaten you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you think you'd like to win, but you think you cant,

It's almost certain that you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you've lost.

For out in the world you'll find,

Success begins with a fellow's will.

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are.

You've got to think high to rise.

You've got to be sure of yourself,

Before you can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go,

To the stronger or faster man.

But sooner or later the man who wins,

Is the man who thinks he can!

Author unknown

It's RAVENWOOD, It's RAVENWOOD, It's RAVENWOOD

GO BIRDS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rapbwood

Time to make prediction before leaving to MTSU.

The Wildcats will push hard the first few series with every trick play in the book. It will be tough going on the ground and the Wildcats will try the air game. They may score once in the first half. By the end of the first half, the score will be in favor of Ravenwood, 14-7. Ravenwood takes control in the second half and scores another two more touchdowns with the last one coming late in the third period. The fourth quarter will stay scoreless until the last two minutes of the game. With Rector playing the subs, Oak Ridge will score one more time before the clock runs out. Final – 28-14 – Ravenwood Raptors takes the Golden Football.

Sorry Oak Ridgers, that is just the way I see it. Better luck in 2006!

Go Birds GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to make prediction before leaving to MTSU.

The Wildcats will push hard the first few series with every trick play in the book. It will be tough going on the ground and the Wildcats will try the air game. They may score once in the first half. By the end of the first half, the score will be in favor of Ravenwood, 14-7. Ravenwood takes control in the second half and scores another two more touchdowns with the last one coming late in the third period. The fourth quarter will stay scoreless until the last two minutes of the game. With Rector playing the subs, Oak Ridge will score one more time before the clock runs out. Final – 28-14 – Ravenwood Raptors takes the Golden Football.

Sorry Oak Ridgers, that is just the way I see it. Better luck in 2006!

Go Birds GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And than you woke up... You are about to see how football is played... Pray for a field goal... It's over by half time, OR 31-3... :thumb:

Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!

Check prepradio.com tonight. Right now they have the 1991 Gallatin game on. Be sure to sign on to prepradio really early since they have limited space.

According to Ole Dad it's not going to be on there.. Funny I was listening to the 91 game already. :thumb: So does anyone know rather it is or isn't? Doesn't Ole Dad run that? PLEASE let it be on the net....

According to Ole Dad it's not going to be on there.. Funny I was listening to the 91 game already. :rolleyes: So does anyone know rather it is or isn't? Doesn't Ole Dad run that? PLEASE let it be on the net....

LOL, look at the front page of CoachT....Thank god its on the net!!!

http://sparksports.com/stream.cfm?load=tss...s.com/bluecross