Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

3 Observations:

1. Ravenwood defense got a good jump on the snap count 1/2 the time. OR should have mixed the snap count to force offsides.

2. OR should have closed the middle right after the first drive instead of waiting until the second 1/2. They made the adjustment (beefing the middle and allowing single coverage) but it was a little too late.

3. On the Ravenwood fake punt at the end, the OR rusher (21) should have protected the corner instead of coming straight in for a block.

Comments?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get real.....the championship game was tonight........and ravenwood won....don't take that away from this game......

Your right, don't take away from Ravenwood, but don't talk smack just because you jumped on the band wagon, BA 7-5 WOOW impressive, but like I said in the other forum..... here's your cookie.... You won Brandon100, way to go, you really rushed for alot of yards tonight..... :lol:

Get real.....the championship game was tonight........and ravenwood won....don't take that away from this game......

Your right, don't take away from Ravenwood, but don't talk smack just because you jumped on the band wagon, BA 7-5 WOOW impressive, but like I said in the other forum..... here's your cookie.... You won Brandon100, way to go, you really rushed for alot of yards tonight..... :lol:

Well now there is three schools Riverdale and Oak Ridge will not schedule, all from Williamson County; BA, Brentwood, Ravenwood.

Rightttttttttttttttttttttttt! Last year the Knoxville Region brought home 3 gold balls and this year 2. Williamson Co-1.

I really liked Ravenwoods O. Great scheme! Spencer did a great job on both sides of the ball.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Buddy......I TAPE THE RAVENWOOD GAMES FOR ALL TO SEE ON WILLIAMSON COUNTY CHANNEL 9.........I am a BA grad from a long time ago, but I am NOT on the Ravenwood bandwagon.........wanted BA to win when they did beat Ravenwood...........Ravenwood brought Williamson county the State Championship, and that is all I care.........We are DOMINATE and don't forget it........

3 Observations:

1. Ravenwood defense got a good jump on the snap count 1/2 the time. OR should have mixed the snap count to force offsides.

2. OR should have closed the middle right after the first drive instead of waiting until the second 1/2. They made the adjustment (beefing the middle and allowing single coverage) but it was a little too late.

3. On the Ravenwood fake punt at the end, the OR rusher (21) should have protected the corner instead of coming straight in for a block.

Comments?

YEP!

Buddy......I TAPE THE RAVENWOOD GAMES FOR ALL TO SEE ON WILLIAMSON COUNTY CHANNEL 9.........I am a BA grad from a long time ago, but I am NOT on the Ravenwood bandwagon.........wanted BA to win when they did beat Ravenwood...........Ravenwood brought Williamson county the State Championship, and that is all I care.........We are DOMINATE and don't forget it........

In what, cheating and talking crap! BA had some great teams when they played prior to the split, I don't consider anything they do in D-II as a real championship.

Again, congrats to Ravenwood on their story book season. It was fun to watch tonight.

In what, cheating and talking crap! BA had some great teams when they played prior to the split, I don't consider anything they do in D-II as a real championship.

Again, congrats to Ravenwood on their story book season. It was fun to watch tonight.

yep....this is getting fun..................they(BA) have never WON in DII.....what are you trying to do.........anything that talks of DII goes to the dungeon......STOP!!!!!!!!

Edited by Brandon100

We are DOMINATE and don't forget it........ You are? Who is we? BA or Ravenwood bandwagon? Oh, it is the "we're all in the same county so we are really one" thing... Don't degrade the class of Ravenwood.... "I TAPE THE RAVENWOOD GAMES FOR ALL TO SEE ON WILLIAMSON COUNTY CHANNEL 9" o.k. , ummmm WOW, WOW..... 14-7 DOMINATE??? BUDDY....

Well Brandon100 is a state champion, he won it himself... You go boy....

So do you get a bonus for that? :lol: