Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

Ravenwood, heck of a season, heck of a program, heck of a story......

OR great season, keep those heads high!!!!

Brandon100, it's been fun, in all reality its all in good fun, I think we both graduated a few years back... Next time I make it to Tennesee I'll but you a beer and we can argue football, be it highschool, college, or pro, I'm sure there's a arguement somewhere... To everyone else, see you on CoachT come next football season... Most of all, in this time of great football and holiday season, do not forget about our brothers and sisters fighting the fight over seas.... God bless you all, Merry Christmas!!!!

It's beer time........... :thumb:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game reminded me alot of the 2002 championship game between Brentwood and Riverdale, in which Brentwood won 10-7. All week Brentwood wasnt given a chance to win and then they came out with the W. Same tonight with Ravenwood, way to represent Williamson Co. It shows you what kinda football we have in Williamson Co. In the last 4 years we have sent 3 different schools to the 5a championship game with 2 gold balls.

Brandon100, it's been fun, in all reality its all in good fun, I think we both graduated a few years back... Next time I make it to Tennesee I'll but you a beer and we can argue football, be it highschool, college, or pro, I'm sure there's a arguement somewhere... To everyone else, see you on CoachT come next football season... Most of all, in this time of great football and holiday season, do not forget about our brothers and sisters fighting the fight over seas.... God bless you all, Merry Christmas!!!!

i like ya.......but always bet on what I say next year in posts...........I know my football...........Raptors10(Jay Nelson) will tell you I told him Ravenwood would win the state AFTER they lost to BA (IN WHICH I TAPED FOR RAVENWOOD) in the 1st game of the season............ALCOA is the most talented team in the state in my opinion AFTER seeing 4 of the 5 DI state championships................I am not saying they are the best team.......just the most talented

Edited by Brandon100

In what, cheating and talking crap! BA had some great teams when they played prior to the split, I don't consider anything they do in D-II as a real championship.

Again, congrats to Ravenwood on their story book season. It was fun to watch tonight.

this thread has NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.....BA and DII......

Edited by Brandon100

How about a Coke.......

Luv ya!....What part of the state are you from? What team do you support?

All over and I use to like BA. Then I started seeing your post :thumb:

I've Lived in Memphis, Nashville, Clarksville, Chattanooga, Tri-Cit, Knoxville. Raised on Father Ryan Football so I know BA.

Just playing on here like you. Do you have a Mrs B100 who is telling you to get off. :thumb:

All over and I use to like BA. Then I started seeing your post :thumb:

I've Lived in Memphis, Nashville, Clarksville, Chattanooga, Tri-Cit, Knoxville. Raised on Father Ryan Football so I know BA.

Just playing on here like you. Do you have a Mrs B100 who is telling you to get off. :thumb:

NOPE....she is sleeping........I enjoy talking/debating this stuff.......and I am normally right........knew weeks ago(predicted this state championship the first game of the season) what would happen, and my colleagues will tell you this(i employ folks on this board and talk with them every day).........been to more state championships than most, and I know football..........played in a few as well.................

Edited by Brandon100