Sycamore vs. Cheatham Co.

harpethindianfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheatham beats sycamore, harpeth

beats them both.

Sycamore beats Cheatham by atleast 10 home and away. Harpeth will (or should) beat Cheatham, but as far as the Harpeth/Sycamore game goes, I'd think twice about counting SHS out. Sycamore is a totally different team from last year. More experienced, fast paced, intense D, and they have scorers ... similar to Harpeth's game. That should be a GREAT game...

SYCAMORE @ HARPETH, DEC. 9, 6:30

...I'm counting down. Tough road game. I really believe that these two teams will split during the regular season. I think the key difference in these two teams is their bench, Harpeth having a slighter edge. But good luck to both though.

Sycamore is supposed to be strong this year but didn't they lose to a weak team just last week? In my opinion they are getting a little TOO confident. We'll see how they stand against Harpeth.

Umm weak team? Sycamore lost to Liberty Tech who was 4-0 and was predicted to be 2nd in their district behind defending 2A State Champs Chester Co. !! So I wouldn't exactly call them a weak team!! I think Friday nights game will be a very competitive and hard fought match. So good luck to all.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Tough in your face defense against SHS will shut down

their shooting guard who can shoot the open shot but

not create a shot. Don't think SHS can handle the full

court pressure that CCHS will put on them. Not sure

about inside game of CCHS, SHS could have advantage

if they can get inside to their 6'3" post.

Best of luck to both teams.

This sounds like the same exact stuff that was said last year only cheatham put an end to that real quick and the same thing will happen this friday night. How on earth is sycamore so much better this season than last. And how on earth will they beat cheatham by 15 @ cheatham. The lady cubs return their most athletic player and she will obviously be the best player on the floor friday night! SHould be interesting, at least thats what the sycamore fans are hoping for.

Sycamore is better cuz they get back a true pg in Channing Tinch and Jill doesnt have to play out of her postion now. The younger players have more experience and have developed.

The reason Sycamore will win is cuz Cheatham lost their best post player(Baines), their best leader(Casey), and lost a good overall player(Morehead). Yes they still have their best player returning but if you shut her down Cheatham is nothin. Cheatham has no post presence at all, and Lacy and Becka are goin to have a field day. Im not sayin that it will be a blow out, its goin to be a good game but i just think Sycamore has too many weapons.