District 8-AAA

Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Now there you go again Limerock you need to have faith in the system, didn't you hear Pedo 29 say we finally had the talent to run it? He is a sports reporter he knows what's going on, cause I know you won't believe a lady. So just quit trying to bad mouth the best system CC has had in ages and come join the Big Red.

You gotta believe! :P

I do believe red lady.... I believe the "system" gotta whole lotta shakin going on. Hey I've been a sports reporter for 35 years also just can't get a job at it.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just by looking at the standings so far.....an this NEW little general you say that you have in Coffee County....you'll be lucky to host a first round game in the district this year. What you think about that! Looks to me like you'll be in battle with Franklin County or Lincoln County or Lawrence County for that 4th spot. I'd take Wild at Franklin County, Coach Herman and Muckle Ball before I'd take this NEW little general. He has not done anything yet to be called little general. I guess when you schedule lower level schools, you should win those games. How bout stepping up and playing quality teams. :P

Now there you go again Limerock you need to have faith in the system, didn't you hear Pedo 29 say we finally had the talent to run it? He is a sports reporter he knows what's going on, cause I know you won't believe a lady. So just quit trying to bad mouth the best system CC has had in ages and come join the Big Red.

You gotta believe! :thumb:

The system didn't do much last yr and you had much better talent. The system this yr has not beaten any quality teams.

The system didn't do much last yr and you had much better talent. The system this yr has not beaten any quality teams.

Make up your mind, Wingman, on another thread you said they had better talent this year than last. You aren't a politician are you. By the way, they had a load of talent last year, and those girls gave it their all. You can't blame them.

Merry CHRISTmas to all you 8AAA fans out there. Hope you have the best ever. Can't hardly beleive we are at the holiday break already. Guess it's time to see how my picks are coming. Well let's see here .... my number one has a loss to my number two, my number three is holding ok and oh my ?????? my number four has losses to both my five and six. Well it's only half way and I had a great coach tell me one time that "you only play the first half to get to the second half" so I don't think I want to run for cover and start my dinner of crow just yet.

I would like to clarify 5 and 6 a little. My L.C.H.S. team is making progress and feel they deserve the 5 spot over Coffee County, heck, right now they are a 4 with a bullet. These cats have to claw and scratch for everthing they get and there is not a better group of girls to be found for this purpose. Go gettum in the second half Lady Cat's.

First Half General Observations:

(1) District is down this year. Hope we can get two teams to "The Boro"

(2) Top two teams in different class than the rest to this point.

(3) Lincoln County is a better team than they are showing. ( I think ???????)

(4) The Wild Thang is getting all there is to get out of the Franklin County bunch. (No surprise here.)

(5) Coffee County is not as good as I expected. ( I was really disappointed )

(6) I know the second half is going to be GREAT!!!!!

HAVE A MERRY HOOPS CHRISTMAS AND IF YOU ARE IN A TOURNEY, WIN ONE FOR 8AAA!!!

kw

Make up your mind, Wingman, on another thread you said they had better talent this year than last. You aren't a politician are you. By the way, they had a load of talent last year, and those girls gave it their all. You can't blame them.

[/quot

Used to be...LOL...I was joking with LadynRed and another poster. Last yr's team had much more talent, but underachieved. This yr's team started out strong, but was playing a weak schedule, similar to what the football team did a couple of yrs ago.

Yeah I do think there are some things that caught everyone off guard aside from injuries.

Biggest disappointment has to be Lincoln Co. Of course it don't matter how you are playin except during tournament time.

2nd biggest surprize is Lawrence Co's play. Heck they might be in the hunt before it's over but I think bench depth will hurt them.

3rd biggest surprize is that there is no surprize left for now. Could be soon!

I'm stayin with Shelbyville and Columbia at the top in what order I think it depends on who plays who when and the most important time to win is the last time you play (if you follow me). But I can't even wager 3-7 Lincoln Co may well be a 6 now and Tullahoma 7 but roll the dice for 3-4-5. I know if Giles Co beat Lincoln Co (and they did) that if that train don't get turned around fast bout all they can do is play spoiler. (I don't see Leesa Jeffries name much in the box scores she may be hurt and that might explain part of their problem). Coffee Co. (yes red lady the system) could get on a roll and be a 3 along with the other 2 but that is why you lace them up.

• 4 weeks later...
Maplewood[/url'> Superstar' post='825897903' date='Jan 13 2006 - 12:08 PM']

Columbia is not all that shut down their main post and #31, then they can be stopped. They are not even all that fast. If they had to play turtles who you think would win? The turtles would win duh.

So I guess you guys (Maplewood) couldn't figure nothin out they beat you by 25 didn't they?