GOODPASTURE VS ALCOA

mjuhb

I am watching the broadcast as well.

My question to catfish-hunter was not about the attitude being shown but more germane to his comment that "both [will] fit in nicely at Tennessee". My understanding is that Warren is an FSU commitment; I was trying to ascertain if there was a de-commit, based on his comment that implied he was going to Tennessee.

There have been rumors floating around that he is wavering on his committment to FSU. I guess they've been out there a month or so. That's all I know.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I am watching the broadcast as well.

My question to catfish-hunter was not about the attitude being shown but more germane to his comment that "both [will] fit in nicely at Tennessee". My understanding is that Warren is an FSU commitment; I was trying to ascertain if there was a de-commit, based on his comment that implied he was going to Tennessee.

I say he signs with Tennessee in February. The same thing can be said for the football program at FSU however :thumb:

I am watching the game and Alcoa is tallented but Lindsey doing the Hiesman pose...the takler on the kick off doing air lows ...never knew so many thugs could go to one school...oh yeah can't forget the thug coaches.

If I were you I would watch who I called a thug...in my opinion a grown man (and I'm reaching here) calling 17 year olds thug is the worst sort of @#$%

Don't get on Alcoa about showing off and thug blah blah blah BS! If you made some the plays they made you'd be showing off too b/c I know I would. The grab by Lanxter by that guy's head I woulda broke out with the crip walk and high fived the refs. Its a high school football game and its about having fun and being serious too, but celebrations are all part of it....name me one team that hasn't celebrated. Its the state championship and you are whoopin goodpasture you've got to celebrate some. Just because brandon warren is suspended doesn't mean he can't come onto the field after a touchdown a lot of others do and he was a huge part in getting where they are and he deserves to celebrate with them. Fan2Fan u have no idea of who a thug is if you think some kids celebrating on the field after touchdowns is thug-like then you are a idiot...just a straight up ignorant idiot dude. When do Alcoa players go beating up people, pullin out knives and guns on people...they don't. That is what a thug is and if you want to personally meet some thugs then go to some places in Knoxville like Magnolia, Western Heights, and on Broadway where talkin smack can get you killed or beat up. If you want to meet some thugs then go there and and stir up some trouble and you'll meet thugs otherwise get off this site with your dumb #### posts.

Their biggest threat (aka Huntingdon) blew a 14-0 lead last week against a team in Goodpasture that they were simply better than, end of story.

Alcoa up 21-0 lead after Feigler throws a TD pass to Lanxter.

I hate to burst your bubble but Goodpasture completely dominated Huntindon last week.