RAVENWOOD VS OAK RIDGE

mjuhb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ole Dad And ALLLLLLLLLL of you Wildcats fans that messed with me......I know football like the back of my hand........talk all your DYNASTY now.....I told you a long tiome ago........Ravenwood is not my team.....but I predicted at BA at the stadium of BA.....Ask Jay Nelson......raptorfan10.....that ravenwood wood win the State Championship at 5A.........go have some coffee......I won against all of you......told you ravenwood would win......can't wait for your excuses.........

Edited by Brandon100

Hey Ole Dad And ALLLLLLLLLL of you Wildcats fans that messed with me......I know football like the back of my hand........talk all your DYNASTY now.....I told you a long tiome ago........Ravenwood is not my team.....but I predicted at BA at the stadium that ravenwood wood win the State Championship at 5A.........go have some coffee......I won against all of you......told you ravenwood would win......can't wait for your excuses.........

What did you win??? I thought this was high school football. I tell you what, Here's a cookie... Way to go Brandon100!!!!! You made your country proud.... Lets here it for Brandon100, the medal of honor winner..... YEAAAAAAH BRANDON100.....You go BOY!!! :lol::thumb::lol::lol: