Top Ten In AA

McNBobcat

I am not sure about MIddle or East Tennessee, but in the West I think Westview, McNairy, and maybe Chester Co. being in the Top Ten in the state. I believe that McNairy and Westview are the two best teams from the West. Chester Co. I believe only has one great player and I do not think she will be able to do it by herself this year, but I am not sure. Same with Gibson Co, but they do have a good post player also.

Edited by McNBobcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcnairy isnt as good as gibson county...i dont care who won the meeting last tuesday

austin east, dyersburg, and westview are prolley the top3 in the state IMO

alot of hating where you at the game? I think I remember you telling me you were not I saw Gibson play and they are not better than McNairy. McNairy has more weapons than Gibson. Gibson is a good team, but ran plays for one player. McNairy runs a team offense and still had players with just as many points than Gibson's one player offense.

Westview is the most complete team, I've seen. McNairy is not far behind. GC has not hit stride yet, it appears. Dyersburg with the loss of their post player and the PG still out will struggle some. CC will bee carried by Thomas, but you must have guards, when the big game comes. Don't be suprised by an up and coming Milan team. Obion must prove them selves this week vs GC. Lexington not bad either and will be tested vs Milan this week.

Obion is one of the most dangerous teams. They have three-point shooters. Don't leave them open. Roney is dangerous both inside and out. Their subs play very well. Gibson is Gibson. Dyersburg will be fine with or without Holloway. Strayhorn will be back soon. She is the leader. Lexington, Milan, and McNairy we will see. Westview can be beat. York with Brown will be tough for any team. Loretto with Cross and Stone has the best inside outside punch. They will be in the boro. Haywood, anything can happen with them. Upperman could surprise.

Obion is one of the most dangerous teams. They have three-point shooters. Don't leave them open. Roney is dangerous both inside and out. Their subs play very well. Gibson is Gibson. Dyersburg will be fine with or without Holloway. Strayhorn will be back soon. She is the leader. Lexington, Milan, and McNairy we will see. Westview can be beat. York with Brown will be tough for any team. Loretto with Cross and Stone has the best inside outside punch. They will be in the boro. Haywood, anything can happen with them. Upperman could surprise.

I believe Loretto, Upperman, and York are middle tennessee teams. Map possibly for Christmas?

Yea ill get one and maybe u should ask for a sense of humor. Loretto is technically middle but its like 10 mins from the Bama border. And i do belive that everyone thinks their own teams are good because its early in the season. No one has really seen the whole field.

Yea ill get one and maybe u should ask for a sense of humor. Loretto is technically middle but its like 10 mins from the Bama border. And i do belive that everyone thinks their own teams are good because its early in the season. No one has really seen the whole field.

It doe,s not matter if it is one minute from the Alabama border,it is still middle T.N..