Top Ten In AA

McNBobcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of teams that can blow their horn this early in the year. Having said that, I feel Livingston's victory over York clearly sends a message that basketball is alive and well in Hog-Eye country!!

BTW- Way to go Football boys for bringing the hardware all the way from the 'Boro back to Hog-Eye! I get disgusted how some of the others bad mouth our boys.

Way to go girls tonight in beating the Dragons. Wonder if we will get any credit?

All of you are overlooking Ezell Harding. All they lost last year were two seniors who hurt them more than they helped them. They gained two transfers who had to sit out last year who both start. They are a very well rounded team. All of their starters have potential to play in college. They are also undefeated right now. 8-0 about to be 9-0.

With the injury to Holloway at Dyersburg, AA is wide open. harpethindianfan, I see no team on that list that scares me, other than those quick sophomores at Austin East, and Brandi Brown at York!

State tournament teams right now:

Region 1 and 2: Austin East and Elizabethton

Region 3 and 4: York Institute and David Lipscomb, Upperman possible

Region 5 and 6: McNairy Co and Loretto, Chester Co possible

Region 7 and 8: Westview and Gibson Co, Obion Co, Dyersburg, and Mem Hillcrest and Mem Mitchell all possible

One of these teams WILL WIN IT! And I believe 5 or 6 will be in the Boro!

You need to drop York and I believe it will be smtih county and macon county in region 3 and 4.

Edited by mcfollower

You need to drop York and I believe it will be smtih county and macon county in region 3 and 4.

It seems to me that there is little respect for the teams that make up region 3. The only teams mentioned are from region 4. Is that region so tough that it will win both sectional games, or are you just not familiar enough with region 3 to guess.

It's tough to win 1st or 2nd in the region, harder yet to win a sectional game at home, but it's pretty dang hard to travel so far and play in a hostile, strange locale and win. Seems there should be at least one region 3 team in the mix for a state appearance.

It seems to me that there is little respect for the teams that make up region 3. The only teams mentioned are from region 4. Is that region so tough that it will win both sectional games, or are you just not familiar enough with region 3 to guess.

It's tough to win 1st or 2nd in the region, harder yet to win a sectional game at home, but it's pretty dang hard to travel so far and play in a hostile, strange locale and win. Seems there should be at least one region 3 team in the mix for a state appearance.

we come out of the Lipscomb district last year and its only my opinion I feel like this district is a lot tougher. This district also gets after teams a whole lot more also.

All of you are overlooking Ezell Harding. All they lost last year were two seniors who hurt them more than they helped them. They gained two transfers who had to sit out last year who both start. They are a very well rounded team. All of their starters have potential to play in college. They are also undefeated right now. 8-0 about to be 9-0.

Agree 100% with this post - if you are looking for a team out of the Nashville

area this is the one to watch - not DL

• 2 weeks later...