2005 TFCA 1a All State Team

goforthegoal

If you want your coach to only concentrate on the x's and the o's of the game that is just fine, no problem, but don't conplain then about not having anybody on the all state team. I hate to tell you this but their is more to coaching than the x's and the o's and winning in High School football. And I'm not implying that your football coach is not a good football coach it is obvious that he does a great job, look at his record. But you can't blame the TCFA for not having your guys on the all state team. You can't punish the players that did make all state because their coaches were more responsible in making nominations and voting. I just get tired of the gripping because people don't follow thru on what they are suppose to do. I will get off my soap box now, no more comments from me.

you realy didn't catch what i was sayng did you? i think it's sad that clint didn't fill out the ballad. also i never blamed the TCFA i completely blame the coach. i also didn't say i wanted to the coach to concentrate only on x's and o's i just made the comment that that's what is important to him i also never said anything derogotory about any one who made the team, did you even read my post?

finally i never coNplained ;):D:D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Fisher - Eagleville

Jo Jo Vestal - Eagleville

Brandon Springer - Lake Co.

Jacob Dixon - Collinwood

Roderick Whitaker - Mt. Pleasant

Marco Dailey - Mt. Pleasant

Andy Givens - Nashville Christian

Cameron Spradlin - Oneida

Markease Imgram - Columbia Academy

Brandon Davis - Coalfield

Nick Melton - Jackson Christian

Rob Meadows - Jackson Christian

Neither 1A Mr. Football Winner is on here either, lol.

If what goforthegoal is saying is correct, what is pathetic, is coaches across the state not sending in their nominations for all-state. I can understand coaches playing for the gold ball not being there for the voting, but not "having time" to send in nominations over a 3-4 week period. Come on give us a break! That looks like pure old fashioned laziness to me.

Are you kidding me? I've never even heard of any of these players. Did they hide the ballots from the South Pitt, Trousdale, LV, Gordonsville, Friendship coaches? I mean im not saying i should have been all-state but i know plenty of names that should be on there. how can you be Mr. Football and not be an All-State player?..lol. Thats ridiculous and everyone knows it. when does tssaa post their all-state team?

For the record:

Trousdale- 1A champs- no all-state players

LV- two 1,000 rushers (only team in city)- no all-state players

McKenzie- mr. football winner-no all-state players

South Pitt- 2 mr. football finalists- no all-state players

Come'on.......quit playin'.....

From my understanding it is the coaches who nominate and vote for this team. If your coach does not nominate you then I guess you would not be on the team. I agree their are some very good players left off the list that should be on their, but you can put the blame on the coaches who did not take the 5 min. it takes to nominate them. I would ask that you not short sale the players that have been listed, because their are some very good players on the team. For more info go to TNFCA.ORG. I am not a coach just a big H.S fan from Eagleville, and yes we have two very deserving players on the team. One is an outstanding linebacker with over 90 tackles for the season. The other is a two way lineman with over 70 tackles, a leader in the midstate with 9 or 10 qb sacks and a lot of pancakes. No doubt their are some good players that should be on the list but don't take it out on the players who have been selected.

No offense but we had a guy w/ 142 tackles a guy w/ 115 tackles and Clay Head had like 90. Tramont Moody had like 70 and 6 sacks Cody poole had 50 and like 10 sacks. So i agree that Jo Jo and Aaron are good, but they arent better then some of these guys, and they definately arent better then some of the players from TC UC, FCS, and SP.

From my understanding it is the coaches who nominate and vote for this team. If your coach does not nominate you then I guess you would not be on the team. I agree their are some very good players left off the list that should be on their, but you can put the blame on the coaches who did not take the 5 min. it takes to nominate them. I would ask that you not short sale the players that have been listed, because their are some very good players on the team. For more info go to TNFCA.ORG. I am not a coach just a big H.S fan from Eagleville, and yes we have two very deserving players on the team. One is an outstanding linebacker with over 90 tackles for the season. The other is a two way lineman with over 70 tackles, a leader in the midstate with 9 or 10 qb sacks and a lot of pancakes. No doubt their are some good players that should be on the list but don't take it out on the players who have been selected.

No offense but we had a guy w/ 142 tackles a guy w/ 115 tackles and Clay Head had like 90. Tramont Moody had like 70 and 6 sacks Cody poole had 50 and like 10 sacks. So i agree that Jo Jo and Aaron are good, but they arent better then some of these guys, and they definately arent better then some of the players from TC UC, FCS, and SP.

I was'nt implying our guys were better than anybody I was just saying they had a good year. Jo Byrns had an awsome year and yall definitely dominated us when we played you. Hopefully we will do better against next year. And no doubt you have guys worthy of all state and I would encourage your coach to nominate players and vote next year. Also if you add assist both of our guys were way over 100 tackles. Tramont Moody was the best DT we saw all year.