The GQ era at MHS

Neil

Alright thanks for the attack since i didnt say anything bad...It's all good though...we probably wouldn't be as successful without GQ and staff but the point i was making was that as a senior i would not want that game taken off the schedule...nothing bad said so get your head out of the ground....and out of the second round of the playoffs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post is extremely appropriate. I played for william blount for four years and wouldn't trade it to go to maryville for anything, i love every single coach and player from the william blount program, but the fact remains that the talent on william blounts team this year far surpassed the talent that maryville possessed, talent and maples and company would be hard to replace, but with wbs two qbs and explosive running backs, i can only imagine what george quarles would have been able to do with the starting offense for william blount if he'd have had four whole years with them. there was more speed and strength then anyone really knows. . . but the mental aspect that he brings is the most extreme advantage i have ever see in any of the sports i have played and it showed when one single adjustment he makes has the success it does against explosive backs like we had. but even though we were out thought and beat all night long it was still one of the most amazing nights of my life wit hthe crowd and atmosphere, and i hope it isnt dropped for the sake of BC.and to you rebel21 i say this . . . .u are absolutely nothing with out your coach, so get your head out of the clouds

39-3 ... total domination ... rammed right down your throat ... all that unsurpassed talent of yours looked really impressive . It sounds to me that your the one with your head in the clouds .

The post is extremely appropriate. I played for william blount for four years and wouldn't trade it to go to maryville for anything, i love every single coach and player from the william blount program, but the fact remains that the talent on william blounts team this year far surpassed the talent that maryville possessed, talent and maples and company would be hard to replace, but with wbs two qbs and explosive running backs, i can only imagine what george quarles would have been able to do with the starting offense for william blount if he'd have had four whole years with them. there was more speed and strength then anyone really knows. . . but the mental aspect that he brings is the most extreme advantage i have ever see in any of the sports i have played and it showed when one single adjustment he makes has the success it does against explosive backs like we had. but even though we were out thought and beat all night long it was still one of the most amazing nights of my life wit hthe crowd and atmosphere, and i hope it isnt dropped for the sake of BC.and to you rebel21 i say this . . . .u are absolutely nothing with out your coach, so get your head out of the clouds

When you get whipped at the line of scrimmage, like W.B. did BILLYWALKINGSTICK, it doesn't matter how much speed and strength your backs have when they get hit by 2 or 3 people as soon as they take the hand-off.

Tallent and Maples are awesome, but I seem to remember that the "Hammer" from W.B. had nothing for the "Tank" from Maryville in that game.

I believe Gaylor made the "one single adjustment" against your explosive backs.

see you guys are insecure about it . . . someone takes away some of oyur credit and you get all offended, why cant you just admit that you are the benefactor of one of the most intelligent men in his field in the country? heck i would be happy to, i mean if you guys were sending all your players to the usc's and texas's of college football than you wouldnt hear a peep out of me, but simply stated the ahtletic discrepencies between the two teams lean a little towards william blount . . . . and u guys are it in football i give u that , but it looks like the blunts got the edge in bball and baseball . . . . so tell the freshmen to get off of the ben' . . . blah blah.. . . yadda yadda bing bang, so hit me back with one of your irate maryville responses about rammin the love log down my throat for four quarters and how your football team possess superior beings who dont need to be coached or use the bath room . . . . its the iceman paul wall, i got my mouth looking something like a disco ball . . . yay e yay

Edited by BILLYWALKINGHORSE

see you guys are insecure about it . . . someone takes away some of oyur credit and you get all offended, why cant you just admit that you are the benefactor of one of the most intelligent men in his field in the country? heck i would be happy to, i mean if you guys were sending all your players to the usc's and texas's of college football than you wouldnt hear a peep out of me, but simply stated the ahtletic discrepencies between the two teams lean a little towards william blount . . . . and u guys are it in football i give u that , but it looks like the blunts got the edge in bball and baseball . . . . so tell the freshmen to get off of the ben' . . . blah blah.. . . yadda yadda bing bang, so hit me back with one of your irate maryville responses about rammin the love log down my throat for four quarters and how your football team possess superior beings who dont need to be coached or use the bath room . . . . its the iceman paul wall, i got my mouth looking something like a disco ball . . . yay e yay

Aint nothing as refreshing as a "Good ol boy " trying to be a rap star !! :) I bet you've done wore your "Dukes of Hazards" CD ya got for Christmas out ... haven't ya !! .... just a good ol boy ..... never meaning no harm ... :P

BILLYWALKINGSTICK all the W.B. people I know tell me that Billy Blount has a great coach too. So are you saying different?

BILLY you can have all those pretty athletes.......We'll just take the football players.

Good luck to the Govenors hoop, kick ball, stick ball, bowling, and cheerleading teams.....

Maryville does have a player at U.S.C........Cade Thompson.....We don't have one at Texas though....But we have one at Auburn, two at Tennessee Tech, one at Murray State, the starting QB for Carson-Newman, one at Marshall, three at Maryville College, etc.

I'll shut up now and BILLYWALKINGSTICK I'll let you tell me about all those...superior athletic Blount players that are playing college football. I'm sure with those athletes, that there must be many.......

Edited by STARSNBARS

BILLYWALKINGSTICK all the W.B. people I know tell me that Billy Blount has a great coach too. So are you saying different?

BILLY you can have all those pretty athletes.......We'll just take the football players.

Good luck to the Govenors hoop, kick ball, stick ball, cross country, and cheerleading teams.....

Maryville does have a player at U.S.C........Cade Thompson.....We don't have one at Texas though....But we have one at Auburn, two at Tennessee Tech, one at Murray State, the starting QB for Carson-Newman, one at Marshall, three at Maryville College, etc.

I'll shut up now and BILLYWALKINGSTICK I'll let you tell me about all those...superior athletic Blount players that are playing college football. I'm sure with those athletes,that there must be many.......

Stars&, one of our former Governor football players was a First Team All American at Mt. Vernon Nazarene College this year ... of course, that was in soccer :):P ... does that still count?

"Superior athletic (William) Blount players"?

I guess you found out what all of the other more muti-talented teams Maryville has beat down the past 7 years, found out what is now fact. Maryville turns out a few players who can play the game and win themselves.

You haters out there ever think maybe your teams are not as talented as the Maryville’s kids?

We'll you can keep your super duper athletes; we'll keep our gold balls, wins and memories.

Stars&, one of our former Governor football players was a First Team All American at Mt. Vernon Nazarene College this year ... of course, that was in soccer :):P ... does that still count?

Gov-Man of course it does.

I'll tell you something else that counts (and you personally know how strongly I feel about this :P ) is girls cross country.......

Edited by STARSNBARS

well i did find that out and i was tryin to give credit to the coaching staff. . .but yea u keep laughin untill u have to play the stick ball team . . . . it wont be pretty . . . and whose a good ole boy? ur moms a good ole girl but i didnt want to bring that into this, cuz u know i can throw out the cheap meaningless insults just as good as you can , and meet me somewhere to take an iq test, promise i'll win. i guess u have superior intelligence along with your football skills

well i did find that out and i was tryin to give credit to the coaching staff. . .but yea u keep laughin untill u have to play the stick ball team . . . . it wont be pretty . . . and whose a good ole boy? ur moms a good ole girl but i didnt want to bring that into this, cuz u know i can throw out the cheap meaningless insults just as good as you can , and meet me somewhere to take an iq test, promise i'll win. i guess u have superior intelligence along with your football skills

Better hope that IQ test doesn't include writing skills............ B)

You might want to check the records of WB versus Maryville in baseball and basketball. Try the last five years or so. You might be surprised.

As for Walker and the skilled RB's at WB, I will give Walker and Osborne the speed but Marvyville has much better RBs, QBs and WRs....... :thumb: