Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

Tim Johnson has already had more than one interview and quite frankly the job is his for the taking. TRUST ME FELLAS :blink:

Even though all these names are being thrown out there. I think you need to look at 2 more. One is a BGA graduate in O.J. Fleming, he is on the current staff and a very good coach as well as a great communicator with kids. Another name who has been positioning himself for the past 6 months for a move back to Middle TN is Kurt Page a former coach at BGA. so do not forget to add them to your list.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB, KP, JP, all good coaches. Not sure if BB fits the bill for BGA just yet. KP, as good as they come both on the coaching front and as a person. I have also heard that the Randolph School has worn thin on him. He is much to young to not get back in the game.

Possible KP, JP reunion at BGA? That would be quite interesting indeed!

By the way, SS is just that, a sick, sick man. :thumb:

Tim Johnson. That's the only name that you all need to remember :P

If it's Tim Johnson, what's taking so long, and what's with the "wish list" being longer than one? I'm not implying that you're wrong; it just seems as if, if he were such a slam dunk, the school would have named its man by now.

This process surely is dragging out (as is the one at Baylor, among others), but I guess as long as spring ball hasn't started, the time lost isn't too damaging (unlike in college).

Edited by rollredroll

Guest catfish-hunter

If it's Tim Johnson, what's taking so long, and what's with the "wish list" being longer than one? I'm not implying that you're wrong; it just seems as if, if he were such a slam dunk, the school would have named its man by now.

This process surely is dragging out (as is the one at Baylor, among others), but I guess as long as spring ball hasn't started, the time lost isn't too damaging (unlike in college).

I'm guessing that at the latest it will be on Friday but after that you and everyone else will know.

I think it will be Rankin.

Why do u think that

Wow..that didn't take long. He's done everything he can do at Riverdale and coaches like the challenge. It's time for him to move on. Plus I was told this by someone close to the program. We'll see pretty soon if my source knows what they are talking about.

Edited by tnsparty