Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Based on some VERY reliable information, I think Beethoven knows the information.

Beethoven knows this info about as well as he can play the piano :thumb:

With Johnson turning down the job....a lil re-grouping is necessary.

Rumors point to another Ring-bearer from Williamson County.

Amazing that Mr 4 Ring wasn't in the top two.

It's the middle of the week, has anyone heard anything out of the BGA Camp. What is taking so long? This is getting to the point that it is becoming unfair to the kids because they want to know who they will be playing for next season. Is Rankin still in the running or is he completely out. Why is he wanting to leave Riverdale? Some people around town don't think Rankin would be good for BGA because he is a hard core coach and those little rich kids might not be able to handle his style, what do you guys think.

It's the middle of the week, has anyone heard anything out of the BGA Camp. What is taking so long? This is getting to the point that it is becoming unfair to the kids because they want to know who they will be playing for next season. Is Rankin still in the running or is he completely out. Why is he wanting to leave Riverdale? Some people around town don't think Rankin would be good for BGA because he is a hard core coach and those little rich kids might not be able to handle his style, what do you guys think.

Rankin talks with BGA, Baylor

Some people around town don't think Rankin would be good for BGA because he is a hard core coach and those little rich kids might not be able to handle his style, what do you guys think.

This gets the Goober Post of the Day award. Slamming kids with a bigoted viewpoint has no place in this discussion.

Not to mention another group of "little rich kids" that finished in the middle of the pack in D2 beat the 5A champ for their only loss this year. <_<

Edited by tnsddeveloper

This gets the Goober Post of the Day award. Slamming kids with a bigoted viewpoint has no place in this discussion.

Not to mention another group of "little rich kids" that finished in the middle of the pack in D2 beat the 5A champ for their only loss this year. <_<

Hey, I didn't say it was my opinion but it has been said a couple of times by the general public.

One of the people I've heard is a big Riverdale Supporter and he has been around the program for years. He was just saying that he didn't know if they would be willing to accept hard nose to the point coaching. Some kids just don't respond to that type of coaching, especially if they have never been around it.

One of the people I've heard is a big Riverdale Supporter and he has been around the program for years. He was just saying that he didn't know if they would be willing to accept hard nose to the point coaching. Some kids just don't respond to that type of coaching, especially if they have never been around it.

But making the association of "liitle rich kids" seemed to fit the bill ... right? Not just some kids in general. I played football at a public and a private in my day ... and there was no difference at all except for the student population to choose from.