Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

Six people interviewed for the job. Rankin was "one" of the six. He was not the first choice. Not sure if he will be even second.

Since Johnson turned it down, announcement may be "delayed" so they can re-group.

If Rankin is not the first choice ,then resumes do not matter. Nobody in coaching has his credentials. Most times private schools want private school people and the same can be said for public schools. Coaching in most jobs is not the most important criteria.Who bests fits what the school wants in a person is often who gets hired or somebody knows somebody.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

A serious game of "Let's Make A Deal" took place and that's all I can say to this point. You are all about to be shocked to see how this one turns out because I know that I am.

Wow..that didn't take long. He's done everything he can do at Riverdale and coaches like the challenge. It's time for him to move on. Plus I was told this by someone close to the program. We'll see pretty soon if my source knows what they are talking about.

I wasnt asking why he was leaving RIVERDALE i was asking why do you think he will get the BGA job

A serious game of "Let's Make A Deal" took place and that's all I can say to this point. You are all about to be shocked to see how this one turns out because I know that I am.

Come one if you are gonna post something then post it go ahead and say it but dont leave us hanging like that

I assume that means that "Tim Johnson. That's the only name that you all need to remember" no longer applies.

Edited by rollredroll

I wasnt asking why he was leaving RIVERDALE i was asking why do you think he will get the BGA job

I think BGA knows it has to compete with BA and MBA for good athletic talent. Coach Rankin gives them instant name and credential recognition to bring the type of athletes to BGA to make them successful.