Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Lantern and Mediamogul exchanging pleasantries. I LLIIIIIIKKKKE it!! Thank Goodness for CoachT. As for the BGA job, it has been narrowed down to 6 quality applicants and interviews will take place this week with 2 per day. Good luck to all applicants, especially to 1 DC from a local ABC school that should have been getting serious looks for the last 2 years. #1 defense in state for 2 consecutive years. Getting it done. OUT!! :thumb:

If you are refering to JP then you are correct, although one of the reasons he has not been looked at seriously for public school jobs is his lack of certification in any teaching disicipline. BGA however could be a nice fit for JP.

As far as the Green Lantern is concerned. OLD NEWS. Your 15 minutes of mouthy fame are over. I am not a coach but am privey to the circle of coaches in the middle Tn area. You have made your own bed with your big mouth, now lie in it!!

I am finished with this site, thank you 2priceless for your comments, you are classy and sorry it has come across only as winning, we stand for many more things than winning..good luck to the new BGA coach....way to much work to do to get us ready for next year...and we need all the time we can get....out of here!

As far as "winning"....you have a 1-9 record. That means you have to go 9-1 this next year to be .500. That won't sit well with you Smitty and you know it. You don't "stand" for anything else. You are the only coach in public schools in this county that is arrogant. From your prior posts you should be as committed and "work hard" in your personal life as well as your profession. It's just a fact that you don't stay committed to anything or anybody for very long. I bet that scotty will be back on here.

The responses that you have received speak for themselves.

Got no dog in the fight media mogul, but did some checking and found out that Smith has been a head coach at Greenbrier high school for two years and went to the state playoffs both years? Just wondering........

Actually I dont remember if he made the playoffs or not, but I do know that he never had a winning record, almost bankrupted the entire athletic program, and was ran out of town on a rail.

Again, not guess work here. FACTS

Ask anyone in the know about the Shotgun5wide era at GB HS.

As far as "winning"....you have a 1-9 record. That means you have to go 9-1 this next year to be .500. That won't sit well with you Smitty and you know it. You don't "stand" for anything else. You are the only coach in public schools in this county that is arrogant. From your prior posts you should be as committed and "work hard" in your personal life as well as your profession. It's just a fact that you don't stay committed to anything or anybody for very long. I bet that scotty will be back on here.

The responses that you have received speak for themselves.

Bull,

You need to worry about what is happening in the ville and not worry about us at Indy. We'll do fine with Coach Smith. Seems like your jealous of our situation. Your school is open-zoned and I don't see all the good athletes flocking to Page. It just seems to me you're obsessed with IHS and Scott Smith. You need to focus all your energy on getting your boys big and strong for week 0. Starting in 2006 you can always say the reason you lose to us is because you are a 3A school.

If you are refering to JP then you are correct, although one of the reasons he has not been looked at seriously for public school jobs is his lack of certification in any teaching disicipline. BGA however could be a nice fit for JP.

As far as the Green Lantern is concerned. OLD NEWS. Your 15 minutes of mouthy fame are over. I am not a coach but am privey to the circle of coaches in the middle Tn area. You have made your own bed with your big mouth, now lie in it!!

Media,

I love it when someone who doesn't coach tells someone that "Your 15 minutes of mouthy fame are over." I personally don't think so, but if they are at least he had 15 minutes of fame. Coach Smith is an easy trarget for your circle of coaches you are privey with. He wears his heart on his sleeve and says what's on his mind. Some coaches don't like that. I know for a fact that he cares for the kids in that program very much and they are working hard and will be better next year.

The great coaches let their records speak for them instead of speaking about their records. The good lord gave us two ears and one mouth so we could listen twice as much as we speak. Smitty, You are bringing it all on yourself. You are acting like Doc Shelton craving attention. Let it rest and try to build your program with your actions. Your words are ringing hollow. I can't wait to see what name you come up with next time to post. Can I suggest Deaf-Mute?

good one media mogul,you really got me there...really in the outhouse...please tell me that you coach and could we scrimmage this next year, or maybe play the next two years...love those little hidden voices that come out of the wood work, nameless, faceless voices...the public and private comment is like saying something about me having no hair, which i don't...let's get personal big boy and tell me who you coach for...you are so funny....in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is truly king.....get some new material, you and bulldog both...get the shots in now...will not be like that next year...then what will you talk about, hide behind your name...give me a break...I guess you could talk about my children....media mogul, i have an open date in may that we can scrimmage, me and my poor group of overmatched kids...come get some, I didn't think so...we will work harder and will not complain...what's your excuse???????sad when you think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are sick, very sick, and you need professional help.

I also think JP from BA would be a great HC but I don't think this is the right situation for him. BGA is looking for a proven winner, someone the Alumni can get behind and at this point JP just isn't the man. Maybe he should get on another staff and let them know up front his goal is to be a HC. BA never even considers him why should BGA? Flatt is sticking around waiting on Austin and JP is right under his nose. What do you think of that? Am I in the ballpark?

I was not thinking about JP, but rather BB. I played with JP in college and he would be a great choice also. BGA needs someone to come in a light a fire. 1st two interviews are today, with four more coming in the next two days. Should be interesting. Good luck to all applicants. :blink:

I also think JP from BA would be a great HC but I don't think this is the right situation for him. BGA is looking for a proven winner, someone the Alumni can get behind and at this point JP just isn't the man. Maybe he should get on another staff and let them know up front his goal is to be a HC. BA never even considers him why should BGA? Flatt is sticking around waiting on Austin and JP is right under his nose. What do you think of that? Am I in the ballpark?

I have to say JP would be a good fit also but a think timing is not right for him. Coach Flatt wants to give to a BA boy the next time after the TM travesty. Flatt fired TM after getting to the champship so he is not the greatest judge of coaching talent. But what would bother me his alma mater did not hire him.