Region 6-5A

I don't know why you guys are getting on to me? all I did was defend another coach on this website and you guys would think that I said something against the president. The kicker dude was out of line talking trash about a coach on here when he has probably not been to one practice to even defend his statements.

You know I haven't been to one of their practices either and that is why I don't get on here and say bad things about decisions made during a playoff game that either team could have won. I still do not see where his so called discipline problems would have made them get the onside kick and go on to win state. ( I am only quoting kicker dude)

Let's make a deal. You stick to kicking and I'll stick to my team and we won't worry about your Franklin team anymore. I won't have time and I would assume that you won't have time either.

You know, you could take the time to copy and paste his name instead of calling him the "kicker guy."

There's a distinct difference between talking trash and having a valid opinion. For your information, mr coach guy dude man, the seniors DID lack discipline. After the Father Ryan loss, I saw many of the seniors at a restaurant after a game laughing it up and acting as if nothing as happened. They did not care whatsoever.

In the end, discipline can win or lose games. I'm not saying it did or didn't, but it certainly didn't help with matters.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you could take the time to copy and paste his name instead of calling him the "kicker guy."

There's a distinct difference between talking trash and having a valid opinion. For your information, mr coach guy dude man, the seniors DID lack discipline. After the Father Ryan loss, I saw many of the seniors at a restaurant after a game laughing it up and acting as if nothing as happened. They did not care whatsoever.

In the end, discipline can win or lose games. I'm not saying it did or didn't, but it certainly didn't help with matters.

I don't know anything about the situation that you are referring to when you talk about the restaurant, but it explains my sayings to a T!!! Why would he give a bad opinion of the coach when you just told me the seniors were the problem. It has been my experience that whenever a coaching change is made, it is up to the seniors to get on board with the new coach. If they don't, you have problems. I guess that is what happened here. I'm out and don't know that I will worry about this anymore. I just don't like people calling out coaches that are trying to work hard.

hey david i dont exactly know where yet which yet its kinda between walkin on at alabama or auburn what about u where are u at now

Well good luck with your decision. I am at Tennessee where we have just started Spring practice. Its definately exciting as we are looking forward to a much better season than last year.

I don't know why you guys are getting on to me? all I did was defend another coach on this website and you guys would think that I said something against the president. The kicker dude was out of line talking trash about a coach on here when he has probably not been to one practice to even defend his statements.

You know I haven't been to one of their practices either and that is why I don't get on here and say bad things about decisions made during a playoff game that either team could have won. I still do not see where his so called discipline problems would have made them get the onside kick and go on to win state. ( I am only quoting kicker dude)

Let's make a deal. You stick to kicking and I'll stick to my team and we won't worry about your Franklin team anymore. I won't have time and I would assume that you won't have time either.

For your information sir i attended several of Franklins practices when i had the oppurtunity and breaks from my own practices last summer and was also able to travel back home to attend a few of their football games so my opinion is based on what i saw, not what i heard so you can get over urself and get on with your team because i still consider Franklin my team and will give any opinion i wish to on the team, coach, or whatever else may come up for that matter. Discipline is something passed down from the coach to the players and that is why i have a bad opinion about the coach. His coaching techniques are horrible to, in my opinion, and that is why Franklin did not make it further in the playoffs. I never once said that if they were to have recovered the onside kick that they definately would have won state but i can definately say that they would have been playing another week. And btw, No Deal, i will continue to kicking as well as viewing the progress of my high schools football team. You on the other hand may continue on with whatever it is you please

Well good luck with your decision. I am at Tennessee where we have just started Spring practice. Its definately exciting as we are looking forward to a much better season than last year.

For your information sir i attended several of Franklins practices when i had the oppurtunity and breaks from my own practices last summer and was also able to travel back home to attend a few of their football games so my opinion is based on what i saw, not what i heard so you can get over urself and get on with your team because i still consider Franklin my team and will give any opinion i wish to on the team, coach, or whatever else may come up for that matter. Discipline is something passed down from the coach to the players and that is why i have a bad opinion about the coach. His coaching techniques are horrible to, in my opinion, and that is why Franklin did not make it further in the playoffs. I never once said that if they were to have recovered the onside kick that they definately would have won state but i can definately say that they would have been playing another week. And btw, No Deal, i will continue to kicking as well as viewing the progress of my high schools football team. You on the other hand may continue on with whatever it is you please

David , if your talking about senior leadership you are the wrong person to do it. you were the worst example of senior leadership. seniors are supposed to lead the team in the right direction and all you did was start fights between your self and other players.(DEFATTA) there are many attributes that seniors should have like, respect honesty and leadership ability. the seniors showed this last year in practices and games both. you may have seen them for a couple of games but you were not with them for the whole season. if you were you would have seen the leadership was respectable.

and i dont think you could comment on the coach either. you have not played for him and you havent witnessed his routines in games and practices. coach johnson was a great coach, but he was replaced by someone equal. you will never know that because you will never play for coach clayton. he was the best man for the job, and i am privlaged to have him as our coach.

David , if your talking about senior leadership you are the wrong person to do it. you were the worst example of senior leadership. seniors are supposed to lead the team in the right direction and all you did was start fights between your self and other players.(DEFATTA) there are many attributes that seniors should have like, respect honesty and leadership ability. the seniors showed this last year in practices and games both. you may have seen them for a couple of games but you were not with them for the whole season. if you were you would have seen the leadership was respectable.

and i dont think you could comment on the coach either. you have not played for him and you havent witnessed his routines in games and practices. coach johnson was a great coach, but he was replaced by someone equal. you will never know that because you will never play for coach clayton. he was the best man for the job, and i am privlaged to have him as our coach.

for one kid there was never a fight between defatta and myself and the only time there was ever a disagreement with myself and another player was when an underclass, probably such as yourself, didnt agree with something i said or because someone was too high on themselves to listen to a kicker. Clayton was not the best man for the job as i know of one or two coaches who applied to get away from there programs who were turned down because they were not interested in a one dementional routine(passing)... not getting into that though but a coach who does not believe in team stretching and one who does not bring his players together on thursdays for a thorough walk through is not one who should be considered a good coach. father ryan is a prime example, you all looked like u had no clue what was going on because there was only 2 days of practice in preparation and Clayton refused to trade film so there was no way the players could properly prepare. Clayton is in no way equal to Johnson and Franklins program will be very fortunate to sniff the semi's or the state championship game with clayton at the head of the program.

for one kid there was never a fight between defatta and myself and the only time there was ever a disagreement with myself and another player was when an underclass, probably such as yourself, didnt agree with something i said or because someone was too high on themselves to listen to a kicker. Clayton was not the best man for the job as i know of one or two coaches who applied to get away from there programs who were turned down because they were not interested in a one dementional routine(passing)... not getting into that though but a coach who does not believe in team stretching and one who does not bring his players together on thursdays for a thorough walk through is not one who should be considered a good coach. father ryan is a prime example, you all looked like u had no clue what was going on because there was only 2 days of practice in preparation and Clayton refused to trade film so there was no way the players could properly prepare. Clayton is in no way equal to Johnson and Franklins program will be very fortunate to sniff the semi's or the state championship game with clayton at the head of the program.

you are just saying that because your upset you didnt win state your year. with the talent we have this year in running backs and defence, we should make it way past the semi's. you arent the one to criticize, since we did win 8 games under a new coach, new formation and we lodt a great running back last year. you keep acting like father ryan is a crap tea AND THERE NOT. we just got beat on one of our bad days. you can study film all you want but if there better than you thats it. look what happened against riverdale, thats what i thought. david, face the facts, no one liked you as a player, not even the seniors, and im sure they dont like you at ut either. so stop talkiong about a team you know nothing about. you contributed 2 years ago and we dont need you bringing the moral of our team down.

you are just saying that because your upset you didnt win state your year. with the talent we have this year in running backs and defence, we should make it way past the semi's. you arent the one to criticize, since we did win 8 games under a new coach, new formation and we lodt a great running back last year. you keep acting like father ryan is a crap tea AND THERE NOT. we just got beat on one of our bad days. you can study film all you want but if there better than you thats it. look what happened against riverdale, thats what i thought. david, face the facts, no one liked you as a player, not even the seniors, and im sure they dont like you at ut either. so stop talkiong about a team you know nothing about. you contributed 2 years ago and we dont need you bringing the moral of our team down.

hate to say it but in no way was i upset we didnt win state... although there was hope going into the game im sure everyone deep down knew that Riverdale was going to be a team that was almost unstoppable that year... hold on a sec tho while i grab a tissue and whipe the tears from my eyes as u attempt to insult me...i find it funny when people like to believe that clayton can compare to johnson but the bottom line is johnson took a team that had almost nothing and gave it everything... congrats you won 8 games under a new coach, johnsons first year we won 11, then 11 again, followed by 13 and a trip to the boro... if me saying ur coach is not suitable for 5A football brings your moral down, then u truly have a lot more bumps in the road ahead

Edited by ftballkicker

hate to say it but in no way was i upset we didnt win state... although there was hope going into the game im sure everyone deep down knew that Riverdale was going to be a team that was almost unstoppable that year... hold on a sec tho while i grab a tissue and whipe the tears from my eyes as u attempt to insult me...i find it funny when people like to believe that clayton can compare to johnson but the bottom line is johnson took a team that had almost nothing and gave it everything... congrats you won 8 games under a new coach, johnsons first year we won 11, then 11 again, followed by 13 and a trip to the boro... if me saying ur coach is not suitable for 5A football brings your moral down, then u truly have a lot more bumps in the road ahead

hahaha, I want to thank you for the humor you bring me everytime I read your posts. To be honest I think you know nothing. Your not around the new coach enough to know if hes a good one or not. Oh heres a good idea for ya, why dont you do a little search on Franklins good ole coach and see what you can find. I believe he had a powerful football dynasty that dominated 4-A football up in KY. ( which 4-A is the highest class up there) He has produced many college football players and has alot of contacts at the next level as well. Also I think Michael Mikrut was his 4th QB to go on to college in a row. If thats not impressive for a coach please tell me what is. I believe hes got 25+ years of highschool coaching expierence. so please dont sit here and tell all of us hes a bad coach when you hardly know anything about.

hahaha, I want to thank you for the humor you bring me everytime I read your posts. To be honest I think you know nothing. Your not around the new coach enough to know if hes a good one or not. Oh heres a good idea for ya, why dont you do a little search on Franklins good ole coach and see what you can find. I believe he had a powerful football dynasty that dominated 4-A football up in KY. ( which 4-A is the highest class up there) He has produced many college football players and has alot of contacts at the next level as well. Also I think Michael Mikrut was his 4th QB to go on to college in a row. If thats not impressive for a coach please tell me what is. I believe hes got 25+ years of highschool coaching expierence. so please dont sit here and tell all of us hes a bad coach when you hardly know anything about.

im glad i humor you but laugh all you want... when you walk into a program that is on the rise and take it right back down to where it was 4 years ago you arent a good coach... franklin had all the talent in the world last year to compete for a state championship and did not(losing to the eventual state champion is not competing for it either) using a prodimately passing game in Ky might work for you and bring u success but until he learns that in Tn you need a balanced attack on offense Franklin will not fair well, its a proven fact. johnson and nowell realized that and that is the reason we beat some of the teams we did over the year(brentwood, hunters lane.... i could go on) i love how everyone comes back at me with im not around him enough, ive seen his coaching styles enough and heard from members of last years team several times to know that he is not the best coach for Franklin

im glad i humor you but laugh all you want... when you walk into a program that is on the rise and take it right back down to where it was 4 years ago you arent a good coach... franklin had all the talent in the world last year to compete for a state championship and did not(losing to the eventual state champion is not competing for it either) using a prodimately passing game in Ky might work for you and bring u success but until he learns that in Tn you need a balanced attack on offense Franklin will not fair well, its a proven fact. johnson and nowell realized that and that is the reason we beat some of the teams we did over the year(brentwood, hunters lane.... i could go on) i love how everyone comes back at me with im not around him enough, ive seen his coaching styles enough and heard from members of last years team several times to know that he is not the best coach for Franklin

If you are at UT, then don't you think they should fire Fulmer. He had a team ranked in the top 5 in the country and had terrible season. The team look disorganized and had no discipline, so if you are a member of that team wouldn't you consider yourself part of the problem, never mind you never got to play this season and won't for a while. Sounds like you thought you were bigger than the program when you were at Franklin and as everyone knows, they moved along well without you. You need to spend more time worrying about your own team and trying to get to a bowl game and less about Franklin High.

If you are at UT, then don't you think they should fire Fulmer. He had a team ranked in the top 5 in the country and had terrible season. The team look disorganized and had no discipline, so if you are a member of that team wouldn't you consider yourself part of the problem, never mind you never got to play this season and won't for a while. Sounds like you thought you were bigger than the program when you were at Franklin and as everyone knows, they moved along well without you. You need to spend more time worrying about your own team and trying to get to a bowl game and less about Franklin High.

I never once mentioned that Clayton needed to be fired, but he does need to take a deep look into his program and realize that they could have been a much better team last year. As for myself and UT i do not think Fulmer deserves to be fired because it had a lot to do with the players and our attitudes, and yes myself included becasue I am a part of the team therefore i contributed to the 5-6 season but if you were up here and able to witness the changes taking affect you would realize that unlike Clayton, or as im sure he wont do, Fulmer and his staff are changing a lot of what we did last season as to make ourselves better. As for me playing, who are uto tell me that i probably wont be playing? So youve seen me in practice and youve heard what coaches have to say about my playing level? If so let me know id be interested to hear what youve heard different from what ive heard