Region 6-5A

I never once mentioned that Clayton needed to be fired, but he does need to take

I do not have a dog in this hunt; however, I was at the Ravenwood game. If the Franklin player recovers the ball then they win and you would not be posting these comments. No I have not been to watch you practice, and i bet you have not been to watch Franklin practice. I do know two things -- 1. Do not believe everything you hear and number 2 - Judge ye, be not judged. Good Luck this saeson David, I'll be up their to see you - now go practice punting before you have no friends left in FRANKTOWn. You better be glad you went to Franklin instead of BA anyways, our punter starts at AU.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EaglesFan2004, I think you have ftballkicker confused with somebody else. Ftballkicker was the place kicker at Franklin from 2002-2004 and is now at UT. I think you are confusing him with David DeFatta who was the punter at Franklin from 2002-2004 and is now a placekicker/punter at Marshall University in West Virginia.

its david campbell, and u did almost get in a fight, david, with someone who played runningback and it was over a chair. Good senior leadership almost getting in a fight because of a chair. coach clayton didnt run the ball more because he didnt have a consistant runningback. he said himself that he would of ran the ball more if they could get at least five yards a carry. and david u also said that players didnt like coach clayton well i kno that not all the players liked coach johnson either.

its david campbell, and u did almost get in a fight, david, with someone who played runningback and it was over a chair. Good senior leadership almost getting in a fight because of a chair. coach clayton didnt run the ball more because he didnt have a consistant runningback. he said himself that he would of ran the ball more if they could get at least five yards a carry. and david u also said that players didnt like coach clayton well i kno that not all the players liked coach johnson either.

Hey yall...how about them Raptors

I don't care what you say...I think they'll play in the National Championship game next year.....what do yah think...?

you crack me up kid... fighting over a chair?? never once and when did i go from fighting with defatta to fighting over a chair? players may not have liked johnson but they sure as heck respected him as a coach. johnson was able to keep a very valuable running back around where clayton pushed that player away(not goin to throw out his name but im sure u know who im talkin about) i know the story so dont try to say i dont...

eaglesfan you do have me mixed up with defatta but you are incorrect in the assumption that i have not seen franklin practice, i have not this year but last year i witnessed there practices several times before heading up to ut and also saw one or two during their season, would have been more but with no practices on thursdays for them it makes it difficult to see

you crack me up kid... fighting over a chair?? never once and when did i go from fighting with defatta to fighting over a chair? players may not have liked johnson but they sure as heck respected him as a coach. johnson was able to keep a very valuable running back around where clayton pushed that player away(not goin to throw out his name but im sure u know who im talkin about) i know the story so dont try to say i dont...

i was just sayin that one of the players said they picked up a chair and almost threw it at u during film. what story r u talkin about

the reason they probly allmost threw the chair at him is because he is a a** H***. he liked to push othere people's buttons and he rubbed people the wrong way. you stick up for coach johnson but im not so shure he would stick up for you. so mr has been, stop talking about something you know nothing about and go back to your 5-6 UT vols

Edited by franktownsoccer

It is very interesting to me David how you can speak about watching film, not having thursday practices, and coaching techniques. I understand that there were seniors who did not like the coaching staff, and I am ok with that. There were seniors who do not deserve respect from fans as well for their lack of commitment drive and motivation. David from an insiders point of view we watched film equally if not more than we did under coach Johnson, we had very structured practices last year that of which did not happen under Johnson and discipline was very good last year ie. the situation with the running back you are refering to. David if you want to know what really happened with Titus the player you are refereing to speak to someone other than Titus or his close friends who went home and told lies to their parents about the coaching staff. Titus was released earlier in the year for calling a coach a Mother Fuc***. Is that appropriate for a player to do? I dont think so. Coach Clayton was gracious enough to give the kid another chance and when he quit on his team on a Friday 5 hours before the game it was time to release a cancer from the team. If you remember right the team played better with out him. Oh by the way if you did not catch that TITUS QUIT It has been an eye opening experience for myself this year to hear of the level that kids will stoop to when they feel that they are not getting the ball enough. Plays are not always designed specifically for one person there are progressions that a QB makes and if a player is not getting the ball enough maybe it is because he is not open. David I am sick and tired of you getting on here and criticizing the coaching staff who works their tail ends off every week to prepare the players to be successful on Friday night. We did have more than two practices the week of the Father Ryan game. You tell me what is wrong with having a 1 hour complete walk thru on Friday of the game and letting the players off on Thursday to rest up and go get tutoring in classes that they are struggling in. Only two coaches left when Johnson left a suitable and qualified replacement left a program to take over at Franklin. This coach has a tremendous offensive and defensive mind for the game and he has the respect of all the Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshman. It was a shame that not all of the seniors bought into his vision. I know first hand the discipline at Franklin and I can tell you that if you asked any of the coaches they would say that it is better under Clayton. We do not have players missing practice not being punished and then playing on Friday nights, coach Clayton punishes players for having failing grades, he actually runs players for missing practices what a concept. This did not happen under Johnson, I love coach J he is a great coach however until you set down and talk with the Coach Clayton, and actually see how much time he puts in reviewing film and watching it with the players, and scheming for the weeks opponent SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Stop listening to your dad, Big Dog Daddy, The Hewitts, and Titus. The coaches are not out playing Golf like you Fans like to say they are we are spending long hours preparing to win. 4 hour practices are unnecessary. Do you practice 4 hours on the field at UT? No you do not. And dont try to tell me that you do. David if you want to criticize us come criticize the coaches face to face. If you would like to hear another side of the story go talk to some of the coaches that are still at Franklin whom you have much respect for and ask them what is actually going on. Be a mature adult and speak with mature adults about matters that you are not close to. Build up your team get behind the coaching staff and the players and wish them the best the players and coaches are working their tail ends off this off season to build on what happened last year. If you do not want to be a part of it that is fine, if you do then shut your mouth stop criticizing the coaching staff and move on. I do not post very often and in fact I did not know that this was even on here until I got a call from a good friend to check it out. This is ridiculous and should stop right now. I hope that this is the end of it!!!

It is very interesting to me David how you can speak about watching film, not having thursday practices, and coaching techniques. I understand that there were seniors who did not like the coaching staff, and I am ok with that. There were seniors who do not deserve respect from fans as well for their lack of commitment drive and motivation. David from an insiders point of view we watched film equally if not more than we did under coach Johnson, we had very structured practices last year that of which did not happen under Johnson and discipline was very good last year ie. the situation with the running back you are refering to. David if you want to know what really happened with Titus the player you are refereing to speak to someone other than Titus or his close friends who went home and told lies to their parents about the coaching staff. Titus was released earlier in the year for calling a coach a Mother Fuc***. Is that appropriate for a player to do? I dont think so. Coach Clayton was gracious enough to give the kid another chance and when he quit on his team on a Friday 5 hours before the game it was time to release a cancer from the team. If you remember right the team played better with out him. Oh by the way if you did not catch that TITUS QUIT It has been an eye opening experience for myself this year to hear of the level that kids will stoop to when they feel that they are not getting the ball enough. Plays are not always designed specifically for one person there are progressions that a QB makes and if a player is not getting the ball enough maybe it is because he is not open. David I am sick and tired of you getting on here and criticizing the coaching staff who works their tail ends off every week to prepare the players to be successful on Friday night. We did have more than two practices the week of the Father Ryan game. You tell me what is wrong with having a 1 hour complete walk thru on Friday of the game and letting the players off on Thursday to rest up and go get tutoring in classes that they are struggling in. Only two coaches left when Johnson left a suitable and qualified replacement left a program to take over at Franklin. This coach has a tremendous offensive and defensive mind for the game and he has the respect of all the Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshman. It was a shame that not all of the seniors bought into his vision. I know first hand the discipline at Franklin and I can tell you that if you asked any of the coaches they would say that it is better under Clayton. We do not have players missing practice not being punished and then playing on Friday nights, coach Clayton punishes players for having failing grades, he actually runs players for missing practices what a concept. This did not happen under Johnson, I love coach J he is a great coach however until you set down and talk with the Coach Clayton, and actually see how much time he puts in reviewing film and watching it with the players, and scheming for the weeks opponent SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Stop listening to your dad, Big Dog Daddy, The Hewitts, and Titus. The coaches are not out playing Golf like you Fans like to say they are we are spending long hours preparing to win. 4 hour practices are unnecessary. Do you practice 4 hours on the field at UT? No you do not. And dont try to tell me that you do. David if you want to criticize us come criticize the coaches face to face. If you would like to hear another side of the story go talk to some of the coaches that are still at Franklin whom you have much respect for and ask them what is actually going on. Be a mature adult and speak with mature adults about matters that you are not close to. Build up your team get behind the coaching staff and the players and wish them the best the players and coaches are working their tail ends off this off season to build on what happened last year. If you do not want to be a part of it that is fine, if you do then shut your mouth stop criticizing the coaching staff and move on. I do not post very often and in fact I did not know that this was even on here until I got a call from a good friend to check it out. This is ridiculous and should stop right now. I hope that this is the end of it!!!

The truth has been spoken!!!!

And if we could conclude the Spitball Wars of Franklin, and get back to discussing the Region as a whole, that would make for a much better use of all of our time.

For example, IMO, not much is being talked about how the top three teams in the Region all will be breaking in new signal-callers next year.

From being a long-time observer of this region, this much is true:

-Underclassman QB's who are starting for the first time struggle early in the season and don't quite get it until the middle of October. The implication is that some close games or upsets could happen early in the season.

-In 2007, if those QB's are still around, those teams will be dramatically better on offense.

-The strongest defenses in this region are the "trump" cards. They will keep weaker teams competitive until the offenses catch up. Look for low scoring games initially with these teams.

-Good coaching will once again prove the difference maker in the region.

the reason they probly allmost threw the chair at him is because he is a a** H***. he liked to push othere people's buttons and he rubbed people the wrong way. you stick up for coach johnson but im not so shure he would stick up for you. so mr has been, stop talking about something you know nothing about and go back to your 5-6 UT vols

haha, has been?? good one kid, i do believe im still playin the sport for one of the top programs in the country... last year doesnt mean we still arent a top program, congrats on remembering our record though as its something we hear everyday so come up with something a lil less original next time if your going to put me down..

as for soonersfan im not even going to begin to copy and paste your whole speech, but did u enjoy using my name so many times?? ha im pretty sure i know who you are and i have a good mindset to believe u are one of the coaches for Franklin and who tipped u off as to this whole thread... for your information though i havent heard stories from my father, bigdogdaddy, or the hewitts.... and the last time i talked to titus was about 2 years ago just to let you know. i find it hilarious that you believe that the discipline is better under clayton than it was under johnson, good way to stick up for your head coach but everyone and their brothe knows that isnt true. and yes for your information we spend a lot more than 4 hours a day practicing, whether it be on the field or in the complex studying film to prepare ourselves and learn from our mistakes, seems to be a lot to go over from last year so it is not shocking to see student-athletes entering and leaving the complex before the sun comes up everyone morning. so please sir tell me when u have witnessed a practice session and timed how long we were out there??