Region 6-5A

What has Centennial done to deserve predictions of making the playoffs? In 2004 they were supposed to be in the top 1 or 2 & didnt even make the playoffs. That is why people continue to disscount the Cougars. So if you choose to go tell your boys then so be it, I dont think anyone will be scared. Good luck to your Cougars though.

They haven't done anything, but when a Columbia Central guy puts his team before mine, I have to say something. Especially since they were predicted to make the playoffs this year and did not.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't done anything, but when a Columbia Central guy puts his team before mine, I have to say something. Especially since they were predicted to make the playoffs this year and did not.

I'll give you that one. I thought you were referring to just anyone making predictions about next years region order of finish. What do you think the problem with Centennial is. Coaching? The Players dont care? What are your thought on that? When I watched them play Ravenwood, Centennial looked like they were just going thru the motions. They had no excitement about being out there. They were so predictable that I was calling the plays from the stands. My thoughts are that they need a new head man. He may be a great guy but he is not getting the most out of those kids.

I'll give you that one. I thought you were referring to just anyone making predictions about next years region order of finish. What do you think the problem with Centennial is. Coaching? The Players dont care? What are your thought on that? When I watched them play Ravenwood, Centennial looked like they were just going thru the motions. They had no excitement about being out there. They were so predictable that I was calling the plays from the stands. My thoughts are that they need a new head man. He may be a great guy but he is not getting the most out of those kids.

Coaching, Coaching, Coaching. I played there for two years, and I can tell you that there needs to be a coaching change. Unfortunately, the Head Coach is also the AD. No fun. Many athletes don't even go out for the team because of the coach. Centennial has the talent to compete in 6-5A, but coaching has been the problem.

fromthetop2 or whatever u dont know what youre talking about columbia didnt just beat NE they also beat centennial by the score of 27-21 in overtime. now what u got to say about that. NOTHING, I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!! aww yeah dickson beat us by 20 and centennial loss by 6 to columbia and you said DC beat columbia by more than 20 right 34-14 i would like to think thats exactly 20 wouldnt you, you need to learn how to read the score board clown. :lol::P stop comparing indy to ravenwood indy is no where near talented enough.

fromthetop2 or whatever u dont know what youre talking about columbia didnt just beat NE they also beat centennial by the score of 27-21 in overtime. now what u got to say about that. NOTHING, I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!! aww yeah dickson beat us by 20 and centennial loss by 6 to columbia and you said DC beat columbia by more than 20 right 34-14 i would like to think thats exactly 20 wouldnt you, you need to learn how to read the score board clown. :thumb:B) stop comparing indy to ravenwood indy is no where near talented enough.

Columbia will NOT make the playoffs next year.

I know that Ravenwood is losing one of the best QB's in the state, but what else are they losing? More important what are they returning?

They losing a defensive stud in Daniel Becker, also defensvily u are losing travis hansel, adam marshal,l tc jennings, jamie wilkerson, and dillon williams. The ravenwood D is being thrown into the hands of Paul Cleckner. Michael Becker will be the QB next year and will still likely play both sides of the ball, Dylan Williams at RB is being replaced by Corey Laidlaw and Lee Owens (Wilkerson's little brother). The offensive line is returning two players in Joe Thompson, and Garret Snowenboes or however u spell his last name. I think the kicker John Lopez will get some offensive time at receiver. Im not 100% with anything else we will find out soon enough.

what do I say about Columbia beating Centennial in overtime? Congratulations.

You certainly were a powerhouse last season :thumb:

Independence isn't anywhere near talented enough? That's what they said about Ravenwood three years ago. I guess they were more talented than just one team this year; by about thirteen points.

I see, though, you haven't disagreed with my analysis of Columbia. Just my math.

Oh well, I am chastised. B)

what do I say about Columbia beating Centennial in overtime? Congratulations.

You certainly were a powerhouse last season :thumb:

Independence isn't anywhere near talented enough? That's what they said about Ravenwood three years ago. I guess they were more talented than just one team this year; by about thirteen points.

I see, though, you haven't disagreed with my analysis of Columbia. Just my math.

Oh well, I am chastised. B)

Owned.

P.S.- Columbia Central fans: Proper English does wonders for your debating skills. Dawg.

Any team in Williamson Co. is going to have talent, plain and simple. Independence has a solid coach and will be competing for region 6-5A within 3 years. Until Columbia learns that passing the ball is as important as running it, they will not.