Bledsoe County needs help

volhead

I did not start this post to bash MR boynton he is a good person,and i respect him for that! But can anyone say he has done a good job? My opinion is no, there was one year he did not have a lot to work with, but this past year he had as much talent than the folks in B C. have seen in a long time and look at how last season turned out! We have at least 6 football players on this team that should be getting looked at to play college ball but there is no calls being made

Which six players are prospects? I don't know of another team in the region with six true prospects among the more experienced, older players besides possibly Tyner.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you BigBear. Yes, We lost to Taft but did bc2006 see the Taft team we played? No, all he saw was the score. I do not want to sit and argue with a high school kid about things his daddy has said. I want to see Bledsoe do well but it is hard for a coach to do well without the support of the community. I believe that in order to build a quality program you have to have loyalty and support from the administration and community. Coach only has support of the administration. Mr. Boynton is a quality individual and people need to leave him alone. Good Luck Next Season from the other legend in his own mind.

My posting on this thread are done.......People whining on this website about wanting to get a football coach removed isn't gonna help.....I apologize to coach Brown for when I said he got run out of town....he resigned and I have deleted all the posts I posted that had his name in it...I got the right information last night....Good Luck to all football teams next year (Lake County, Cannon County, White County, and Bledsoe County)

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I'm sorry I didn't bow down to your tremendous coaching records. One of you got beat in the first round, the other by Taft. As far as my playing career I had the privelege of playing for Coach Boynton, but I think with the talent we have, we could contend for the region championship.

:huh::huh::thumb: good one

:huh::huh::thumb: good one

I know both Coach Bargers and I can tell you that they are quality people and quality coaches. I coached with David for a few years and no one ever did a better job then he. I never had the opportunity to coach with Chad but do know that he always had a good defense while at Sequatchie County. People in Pikeville should be thankful Coach Boynton wants the job. Pikeville is like a lot of small towns where a few families try to control everything. Bledsoe should have won several games this year I agree but the reason they lost wasn't because of the man on the sidelines. I just want to know who threw the fist at Marion County in the 4th quarter? Who let Van Kinsey break one for 90 yards? I believe Coach Boynton was on the sidelines. :huh:

I guarantee that we won't lose to Cannon County again. We're working hard in the weightroom and will continue to despite Coach Boynton not being here. We don't need a bunch of has beens trying to put us down. We have true Warrior Pride!

Ok maybe I lied but I got something to say......You say you have "true warrior pride"? That true warrior pride was there long before you was.......I'm not putting the team down....I have to many friends on the team to put them down.....Lets see how much true warrior pride you have....do you come to the basketball games and cheer for guy's and girls teams? Do you come and watch a baseball game or softball game? People with true warrior pride support every sport in the high school and not just football!

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I know both Coach Bargers and I can tell you that they are quality people and quality coaches. I coached with David for a few years and no one ever did a better job then he. I never had the opportunity to coach with Chad but do know that he always had a good defense while at Sequatchie County. People in Pikeville should be thankful Coach Boynton wants the job. Pikeville is like a lot of small towns where a few families try to control everything. Bledsoe should have won several games this year I agree but the reason they lost wasn't because of the man on the sidelines. I just want to know who threw the fist at Marion County in the 4th quarter? Who let Van Kinsey break one for 90 yards? I believe Coach Boynton was on the sidelines. :blink:

I can't beleive you are going to sit there and say the coach doesn't have anything to do with the performance of the team. Just before he broke the ninety yarder, we went 4 downs inside the 5 and couldn't score, (up the middle). You say Bledsoe should have won several games, and you blame it on the kids(bull). What happened in the Dunlap game, pretty much won the first half, then Dunlap adjusted, and we get beat 40 something to 14, kids fault? NO! People have said coach doesn't have any help, it's true, but when you are the head coach you are responsible, as the old saying goes " that's why you get payed the big bucks". This thing has brought up alot of comments about the kind of guy Johnny is, and school and county pride and spirit, it should only be about one thing "11-39, 2-26 region in 5 years", He has had 5 years to turn the program around and hasn't, all we ask is look at the facts and do what should be done, no matter the man.

I can't beleive you are going to sit there and say the coach doesn't have anything to do with the performance of the team. Just before he broke the ninety yarder, we went 4 downs inside the 5 and couldn't score, (up the middle). You say Bledsoe should have won several games, and you blame it on the kids(bull). What happened in the Dunlap game, pretty much won the first half, then Dunlap adjusted, and we get beat 40 something to 14, kids fault? NO! People have said coach doesn't have any help, it's true, but when you are the head coach you are responsible, as the old saying goes " that's why you get payed the big bucks". This thing has brought up alot of comments about the kind of guy Johnny is, and school and county pride and spirit, it should only be about one thing "11-39, 2-26 region in 5 years", He has had 5 years to turn the program around and hasn't, all we ask is look at the facts and do what should be done, no matter the man.

In that 5 year time period, you should have went to college and graduated with a teaching degree and grabbed a whistle. Bledsoe would be so much better with you on the sideline with that whistle instead of being on here typing. :blink:

Thank you BigBear. Yes, We lost to Taft but did bc2006 see the Taft team we played? No, all he saw was the score. I do not want to sit and argue with a high school kid about things his daddy has said. I want to see Bledsoe do well but it is hard for a coach to do well without the support of the community. I believe that in order to build a quality program you have to have loyalty and support from the administration and community. Coach only has support of the administration. Mr. Boynton is a quality individual and people need to leave him alone. Good Luck Next Season from the other legend in his own mind.

not trying to beat a dead horse here and i know you dont want to say anything negative about the bledsoe co program but if you over the next 5 years go 2-26 in region play and 11-39 overall with no playoff apperance you would be looking elsewere for employment! am i right? but i give you guys all the credit in the world you have made us prowd back here in B.C. dont worry what 1 person says on this board adout you and chad everyone is proud of you keep up the good work!