Bledsoe County needs help

volhead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO. Bledsoe and Gaskins agree. Vols men's BBall ranked in the top 25, Lady Vols lose two in a row (one to UK) and the Vols football doesn't make it to a bowl game.

This has to be the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny post, yeah I am beginning to wonder what is going on when me and Bled see eye to eye.

Fair enough, but if you don't have the talent to win regularly then Vince Lombardi would struggle. I am not referring to you here Bled, alot of people love to beat up on the coach when he does not have the players to compete.

It is a funny thing to me that the Saturday rec league, I think it is called Little Blue, whips everyone in the area from age 5-13 in a Saturday league. Dayton, Crossville, Sparta, Dunlap, etc..... They have done it for years.

And all they have are volunteers trying to get kids to play.

But when the same kids get to middle school & high school, all of a sudden, they do not have talent.

Wrong answer dudes, that don't fly. Give me a break.

Man, what does it take ?????

Edited by polecat

It is a funny thing to me that the Saturday rec league, I think it is called Little Blue, whips everyone in the area from age 5-13 in a Saturday league. Dayton, Crossville, Sparta, Dunlap, etc..... They have done it for years.

But when the same kids get to middle school & high school, all of a sudden, they do not have talent.

Did you watch Bledsoe play this year? If so who had talent on our team?I can name a few, but don't want to make anyone mad....

Didn't some of those kids you are talking about go to Rhea, and some did not play?

There are a lot of extraneous factors that lead to a "Coaches" win/loss record. For one, he has to have the TALLENT to have a winning team. Looking at the Jr High team the last couple of years, there isn't an abundance of tallent entering the program. I'm not saying that to downgrade those kids. They work hard and give it all they have, but working hard and giving it their all is only part of it. There still has to be a certain level of raw tallent. Bledsoe is like all of the other teams in the Valley. They will have good years and bad years but they will never be a powerhouse. They simply don't have the tallent base to be there and that is not the coaches fault.

went Bledsoe fans should get behind Boynton, forget the political fighting, support the team by actually showing up at the games (their stands are always empty) and be proud to have what they do have.

Well i see we have someone on here posting again who is obiously from one of the countys who have beat us in the last few years. You guys think you know all that is going on here the win loss record is just part of it. LISTEN CAREFULLY! This program is at a all time low and the coaching staff is accountable for that! As i posted before we didnt have a J.V. team last year (but we had enough kids) Who is responsable? The kids that are playing on this team play because they love the game,yet they have no faith in the coaching staff no modavation by the staff, they just go through the motions! and everyone is calling it politics because we (95% of the county's football fans) want to see this program get on the right track,and you tell us to get behind our coach! That is a joke! It is time for a change folks, and for the record i have not missed but 1 home game in the last ten years,And as for the tallent, we have the most domanant little league program in this valley! So there is such a thing as football players in BLEDSOE COUNTY! So i'm gonna say it again to those who actually care about our program DONT GIVE UP,and for those outsiders who say let it die they just want to see their team keep beating us year in,and year out!!!!!

support the team by actually showing up at the games (their stands are always empty) and be proud to have what they do have.

For your information this year at the sequatchie bledsoe game there were as many or more fans on bledsoe's side than sequatchie's IF YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING DONT SAY NOTHING!!!

For your information this year at the sequatchie bledsoe game there were as many or more fans on bledsoe's side than sequatchie's IF YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING DONT SAY NOTHING!!!

Calm Down!!! I promise you MC-DAD knows alot....I'm from Bledsoe and I've been to most of the home games for the past 5 years.....The stands are not as full as they use to be.....