Bledsoe County needs help

volhead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"lusk mafia" according to my dad there are people in that area who have always tried to run things by using politics...it's funny how now that when they've been rejected everyone is blaming the politics of Bledsoe County. The powers that be know that 2024 was with the "lusk mafia" at thanksgiving and that he was prepared to take the job immediately.

"lusk mafia" according to my dad there are people in that area who have always tried to run things by using politics...it's funny how now that when they've been rejected everyone is blaming the politics of Bledsoe County. The powers that be know that 2024 was with the "lusk mafia" at thanksgiving and that he was prepared to take the job immediately.

So are you a supporter of Coach Boynton? If not then who do you think should be his replacement?

I don't know of any players planning to transfer to Sequatchie County. Let's not help rumors get started. Any already at Bledsoe would have to sit out one year or move.

The players Bledsoe will start losing are in middle school, they may have to sit out a year still, but it could happen.

Your sources were incorrect because I am happy where I am at. I have also been outcasted by the powers that be. I would not take the job. I am very happy where I am at and obviously you and your dad were very incorrect. It is people like your dad who think they are in the know but have no clue.

I think I know who you are and if you are then you have done excellent job turning around the program you have.....

bc2006, I was with my family on Thanksgiving if that is what you meant about being in Lusk. Funny about the Lusk mafia, it took a coach from outside the county to come in (Dickie Brown) for players on that end of the county to get an equal shot at playing. I do not know who you are or do I care. I do not need to hide behind a screenname to state my opinion. As far as legend in their own mind goes, that was pretty funny. Maybe one day you or your dad can get out of Pikeville and realize there is a big ole world out there. Don't hate because my brother and I have done something with our lives. All I will say is my record speaks for itself and is pretty good against the old alma Mater. If you don't know go look at my Coaching record over the past 3 years, talk to some people where I am at and make up your own mind. Have I been contacted about the job. NO. Has there been any underhanded dealings ?NO. Have I run in to people in the county while at home on the holidays and have they expressed concern about the current state of the program? YES. That is it end of story. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Mr. Boynton. He will always be MR. BOYNTON to me. He coached me in baseball, I went to school with Carl, I played softball with John. They are all well respected by me I can guarantee you that. Mr. Boynton has helped me become the person that I am as well as helping me along in my career. I guess every visit I make to see my family is a plot to get a job in Pikeville. HA! Anyway I am extremely happy where I am and I am working toward next year. I am sorry I got on my soapbox but the sarcastic cheapshots in the above thread got me worked up. I apologize if I offended anyone just wanted to clear things up a little. As I said in an earlier post on the topic good luck to the Warriors, stay focused and have a great year. :blink:

Edited by wardawg2038

bc2006, I was with my family on Thanksgiving if that is what you meant about being in Lusk. Funny about the Lusk mafia, it took a coach from outside the county to come in (Dickie Brown) for players on that end of the county to get an equal shot at playing. I do not know who you are or do I care. I do not need to hide behind a screenname to state my opinion. As far as legend in their own mind goes, that was pretty funny. Maybe one day you or your dad can get out of Pikeville and realize there is a big ole world out there. Don't hate because my brother and I have done something with our lives. All I will say is my record speaks for itself and is pretty good against the old alma Mater. If you don't know go look at my record over the past 3 years. Have I been contacted about the job. NO. Has there been any underhanded dealings ?NO. Have I run in to people in the county while at home and have they expressed concern about the current state of the program? YES. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Mr. Boynton. He will always be MR. BOYNTON to me. He coached me in baseball, I went to school with Carl, I played softball with John. They are all well respected by me I can guarantee you that. Mr. Boynton has helped mebecome the person that I am as well as helping me along in my career as well. I guess every visit I make to see my family is a plot to get a job in Pikeville. HA! Anyway I am extremely happy where I am and I am working toward next year. I am sorry I got on my soapbox but the sarcastic cheapshots in the above thread got me worked up. I apologize if I offended anyone just wanted to clear things up a little. As I said in an earlier post on the topic good luck to the Warriors, stay focused and have a great year. :blink:

You've done a excellent job at turning around the program you are at and I don't blame for wanting to stick with it.......You've built that program back up and congratulations and good luck next season and the years to come and don't mind bc2006....he probably never played football in high school and is just trying to stir things up..... :D

I'm sorry I didn't bow down to your tremendous coaching records. One of you got beat in the first round, the other by Taft. As far as my playing career I had the privelege of playing for Coach Boynton, but I think with the talent we have, we could contend for the region championship.

The players Bledsoe will start losing are in middle school, they may have to sit out a year still, but it could happen.

If they're in middle school, they could enter Sequatchie County High School without a change of residence, subject to policies on out of county students. Regardless, I've not heard about the first player planning on coming in, and such rumors about middle school players isn't really proper on this board anyway.

I did not start this post to bash MR boynton he is a good person,and i respect him for that! But can anyone say he has done a good job? My opinion is no, there was one year he did not have a lot to work with, but this past year he had as much talent than the folks in B C. have seen in a long time and look at how last season turned out! We have at least 6 football players on this team that should be getting looked at to play college ball but there is no calls being made,it was not mandotory for the kids to be in the weightroom this is a fact and i know for a fact that the day after the dead period last year there were kids waiting outside the gate and there was no one there to unlock it for them. The kids are only as good as the program makes them.by the way did i mention that we did not have a J V team last year and there were some kids that never saw any action all year! how can you build up a program like this? High school athletics are for the children and for the betterment of the students,School pride,Comminuty pride, and sometimes a stepping stone for a college education so the leaders of the schools and teams should remember this and use every avenue possible,and work tirelessly to achieve these goals. so again i ask this question has this coaching staff done a good job?

Edited by volhead

Obviously BC2006 you have an ax to grind with my brother, myself or both. Say what ever you need to so you can sleep better at night. Fact is we lost in the first round of the playoffs, true remind me the last time Bledsoe was there. Our record the last 2 years is 16-6 with a 11-3 region record and finished the 2005 year ranked 10th in the state. As pointed out earlier what was Bledsoe's record the last few years?I am not trying to brag or sound arrogant because I have been blessed with some talented players and a community that loves and supports their football program. It is really sad I was brought into the conversation for whatever reason. To finish up you are correct that Chad lost to Taft but remind me what happened in week 9 when Bledsoe went to Woodbury? No, don't worry you don't have to answer we already know. He took a team that was 1-9 in 2004 and finished 4-6 this year. 1st time the Lions had won at least 4 games in like 10 years. In time he will build that program up. Finally I am through with this topic on CoachT, BC2006 you obviously know me personally or think you do, so if you want to discuss this with me in more detail you can call me, since you know me so well. I will end the final time by saying GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!! From the legend in his own mind!! B)B)B)