Bledsoe County needs help

volhead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened in the Dunlap game, pretty much won the first half, then Dunlap adjusted, and we get beat 40 something to 14, kids fault?

That is a little inacurrate. I am looking at the box score in my hand right now and Sequatchie Co. was leading at halftime 16-8, 24-14 after the 3rd and won 40-14.

That is a little inacurrate. I am looking at the box score in my hand right now and Sequatchie Co. was leading at halftime 16-8, 24-14 after the 3rd and won 40-14.

thanks for clearing that up.i want to ask you a question and by no means am i trying to be a smart toe if seq co goes 4-6 or worse over the next couple of seasons will they not be looking at a change pretty closely?

Which six players are prospects? I don't know of another team in the region with six true prospects among the more experienced, older players besides possibly Tyner.

i am not implying that we have 6 division 1 prospects on this team all i am saying is there are at least 6 kids that should be looked at by college scouts (more than likely, div 2 or 3. If you ever have seen a div 2 or 3 game you would say the same about some kids you have watched in seq co. In my eyes you dont have be looked at by U.T. or any of the other big name schools to be a college football prospect that is what i meant. the kid that played DT for S C should be getting looked at but i dont remember his name. B)

i am not implying that we have 6 division 1 prospects on this team all i am saying is there are at least 6 kids that should be looked at by college scouts (more than likely, div 2 or 3. If you ever have seen a div 2 or 3 game you would say the same about some kids you have watched in seq co. In my eyes you dont have be looked at by U.T. or any of the other big name schools to be a college football prospect that is what i meant. the kid that played DT for S C should be getting looked at but i dont remember his name. B)

I meant prospect at any level, from Division 1-A (Vols) to Division III (University of the South). I was wondering if you had specific names of players that are prospects from Bledsoe.

I meant prospect at any level, from Division 1-A (Vols) to Division III (University of the South). I was wondering if you had specific names of players that are prospects from Bledsoe.

someone please just let this thing die....all were doing here is hurting the kids....coaching change or not.....nothing is going to change, i think we all know that...my son played for coach Brown when he was The Coach at Bledsoe Co....and i knew it was going to be a big lose for the program when he left....but we have what we have......so don't make it any harder on those young men down there trying to make the team better......all it will do is split the team in half.....parents too......so if your son is good enough to go to college....film games yourself...contact colleges.....try to get him seen.....if you want him to play in school....do what it takes....don't wait for someone down there to help you.....

I agree with you 100%, I don't expect any changes.

Well, that is one way to look at it.

It's like a wheelbarrow, it sits still until someone pushes it!

UT Vols Basketball - Buzz Peterson, great guy, well liked, lots of fun, but record couldn't keep his job. UT made a change, Pearl comes in and with a group of kids that were not suppose to be so good, has changed the program. They are packing the arena, never done before. (Parents attitude improved obviously)

South Carolina - The legendary Lou Holtz couldn't get it done. So SC took a chance on a great college coach and recent NFL flop, and what happened. It turned out the Gamecocks went to a bowl game, when they weren't suppose to have a winning record. (the community supported the system better)

Of course the examples go on and on, but the point is if anyone expects a change, it will not happen by itself. Interested folks in Bledsoe will need to take it upon themselves to work for change.

For those who moved away from the rural county life, best of luck to you and yours.

For those who choose to stay in "home town USA", I leave you with this:

" Stupidity is expecting different results while using the same methods"

Respectfully submitted to provoke thought, not controversy....

Polecat