Bledsoe County needs help

volhead

is bledsoe going to have spring practice?

I certanlly hope so,they did last year but they did not have a J.V. team this year,they had enough kids but still no J.V. team that really hurt! There at least 15-20 kids that have played football at some level before that are not playing and a couple more have transfered to other schools we need to get the ones that are still here playing again, some of them could have a big impact on the team,the coaches need to be recruiting these kids and make them feel good about playing again instead of doing nothing about it! Some coaches have the phlosiphy that if the kid dont want to play then he is not a football player,that is the wrong attitude to have but it's sometime's that way. Also the current players should also take it upon themselves to recruit,and make these other kids feel welcome!We got a lot of tallent at B.C.H.S. it just need to be brought out and polished, so it can shine!

Edited by volhead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what a person or two on here who have a problem with me or my brother is all about. I personally tried to get a job in Pikeville when I graduated. A Real Warrior would support fellow alumnis who are doing well. As for not being able to coach in that league, I believe both have coached in that league and one just won a game over the "out of their league" teams from the valley. As for thinking they were from Dunlap, Sequatchie took a chance on a young coach. I am grateful. When you have a family to support you will understand. I am sorry that my brother and I got out of the valley and are doing well. Pike I don't worry about your opinion, as for bc2006 it may be time to stop listening to daddy and start listening to your coach.

Coach Barger. Don't let these guys get to you. You and your brother can let your records speak for themselves. Both have taken over programs that were, to be kind, struggling, and have turned them around. You have nothing to be ashamed of. It sounds to me like there is a lot of jealousy in Pikeville and it's unfortunate that some of these kids are listening to their parents. Keep up the good work that you guys are doing. Everyone outside of Pikeville know what you have accomplished and, unfortunately, we now know what some of the fans in Pikeville are like. (Bledsoebtheboys....please note that I said "SOME" and not "ALL".)

Some???There's alot of fans like this.....I know a bunch but I won't name them....

I think this thread needs to be closed because of several reasons:

1. There is NO job opening in Bledsoe County

2. The current coach is recovering from knee replacement surgury.

3. There are too many untrue rumors onm the thread.

As real WARRIORS we need to rally behind our boys no matter who the coach is and try to get them to put themselves in the best position to win. I am through with this topic except for one thing, Pikevol, you obviously have a problem with me or my brother, pick up the phone and get my number from my parents, they have a listed number in the phone book, give me a call and we will settle our differences like men and not children on a message board.

any new news about what this was started for......coaching change...?

It is clear to see that the majority of folks on this board promote keeping the same system, hoping for different results. Sad.

Facts were shared, just to be opposed by the "soft" hearted. Sad.

Of the few (including me) that live in Bledsoe, attend all the games in all sports, it is frustrating trying to make improvements. But we keep on trying.

So, as ususal, the majority wins. It was suggested to close this thread.

Do what you may, but this is not over yet.......Not by a long shot !!!

Keep you eye on the valley, where there is smoke, there is fire !!!!

Go BCHS. :thumb:

Polecat

Polecat I applaud you for working hard. You have not been on here being antagonist and negative. The few I have a problem with are the ones who get on here and speculate about who is going somewhere and who are the candidates. If you think I am softhearted that is your opinion. I have a great amount of respect for Mr. Boynton and I don't appreciate my name being mentioned with people trying to get rid of him. I have not lived in Bledsoe County since 1998. I have my own life, job, and family. I hate the situation they are in but it is no longer my business.