7AAA

Bigdust100

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Just wanted to say something to Fball on here from Siegel Oakland...I said where I came from not where my family is now...my dad has worked hard for what we have...and that trip to Hawaii...business reward trip :blink: but thanks for asking it was very enjoyable and relaxing

I can vouch for that.

I wanted to say that I am real proud of the Blackman Blaze and the Cookeville Cavs for pulling from deep within and coming out on top . Most folk picked them to lose...........I didn't, but many did. Great job to them.

I saw the box score and didn't even see Scott Thomas's name listed. Was that a mistake, or did he get shut down? If Thomas was held to 0 points......all of you should be terrified to play Blackman. What is the story on that one, Lexty, fball, or 7AAAfan? I haven't had a chance to listen to the Blaze archive broadcast yet.

Message to Black Hole.......yes, I have my reasons and they refer back to what we discussed earlier this week. You would see where I am coming from verrrrrrry easily...... :wacko:

Hoolie......good luck on your surgery. No kind of surgery is fun.....and I hope you recover quickly. Maybe Nurse Marla transferred to TN? One can only hope. :blink: Just remember not to post when you are on pain pills......hahahhaahahahah!

One more thing.....has Williams from Cookeville had his knee surgery yet? It was even bigger for Cookeville to win at LHS after losing him on Tuesday of this week.

Edited by 2priceless

I wanted to say that I am real proud of the Blackman Blaze and the Cookeville Cavs for pulling from deep within and coming out on top . Most folk picked them to lose...........I didn't, but many did. Great job to them.

I saw the box score and didn't even see Scott Thomas's name listed. Was that a mistake, or did he get shut down? If Thomas was held to 0 points......all of you should be terrified to play Blackman. What is the story on that one, Lexty, fball, or 7AAAfan? I haven't had a chance to listen to the Blaze archive broadcast yet.

Message to Black Hole.......yes, I have my reasons and they refer back to what we discussed earlier this week. You would see where I am coming from verrrrrrry easily...... :wacko:

Hoolie......good luck on your surgery. No kind of surgery is fun.....and I hope you recover quickly. Maybe Nurse Marla transferred to TN? One can only hope. :blink: Just remember not to post when you are on pain pills......hahahhaahahahah!

One more thing.....has Williams from Cookeville had his knee surgery yet? It was even bigger for Cookeville to win at LHS after losing him on Tuesday of this week.

Thomas did score, but he only had 4 or 5 points....Blake Bragg did an AWSOME job of guarding him and not letting him even get touches. The Blackman defense is scrappy! They hustle, and most of the time, that hustle ends up turning into points on the score board.

Sorry 2p, i meant to mention that in my summary of the game, but i neglected.

Also, when Blackman won to Cookeville and Lebanon, i thought it was too good to be true, i thought it was a fluke. But after these past couple games (Hanging with Oakland till the very end, and taking care of white county at their house, and beating riverdale like they did), im now a believer. This Blackman team definatly has the potential for some upsets come tournament time! This should be a VERY interesting District tourney! I cant wait! I think i got a case of BASKETBALL FEVER!

Thomas did score, but he only had 4 or 5 points....Blake Bragg did an AWSOME job of guarding him and not letting him even get touches. The Blackman defense is scrappy! They hustle, and most of the time, that hustle ends up turning into points on the score board.

Also, when Blackman won to Cookeville and Lebanon, i thought it was too good to be true, i thought it was a fluke. But after these past couple games (Hanging with Oakland till the very end, and taking care of white county at their house, and beating riverdale like they did), im now a believer. This Blackman team definatly has the potential for some upsets come tournament time! This should be a VERY interesting District tourney! I cant wait! I think i got a case of BASKETBALL FEVER!

Blackman will probably have another win Friday when they play Warren Co. , we had three boys get hurt in the White Co. game and I don't know if they will get to play or not, if not then we will have Swann, Wood, Glenn on the bench. The numbers are dwindling I just hope that we can come out and play a good hard fought game.

Guest dare_2_dream

Blackman will probably have another win Friday when they play Warren Co. , we had three boys get hurt in the White Co. game and I don't know if they will get to play or not, if not then we will have Swann, Wood, Glenn on the bench. The numbers are dwindling I just hope that we can come out and play a good hard fought game.

do you all even have enough to put a team together, not trying to be funny either.

Thomas had a 3 early and went in for a short jumper. Bragg came from behind and blocked the shot. Shortly before that Smith got a lob underneath but Barnes and some of the other Blaze players got their hands up and forced him to pass it out. Those two things seem to change the momentum. I had not seen Thomas play this year but he didn't look like he was really into the game.

Good defense by the Blaze disrupted a lot of what Riverdale was trying to do plus Blackman was hitting their three's and Riverdale couldn't seem to get anything going.