Siegel @ White's Creek

nation_supp89

This is a Siegel Whites creek thread stop getting so defensive when people dont build up Oakland

I dont care if people dont want to build up Oakland, but to imply that Oakland should be running away because Siegel is hitting on all cylinders is insane. Whenever there are false assumptions made about Oakland on any thread, I shall respond

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is coach at White County basically throwing away his upper classmen and starting the younger guys. They are the only team in the district that has gone backwards and hasn't lost anyone. Really don't understand it

That is what I am trying to say! Mitchell has enough senior talent to do well in the district. He is playing favorites (like Slatton) and basically throwing this year away. That is why we need another coach. I thought this one was a little smarter than the last.

Anyone with a U-Haul number????? If so forward it to Coach Mitchell.

fball...you started this entire argument with a ridiculous post that was totally off subject and totally unwarranted. I have never once seen you give siegel credit for anything

and oaklandgrad if it makes you feel any better, i personally am very worried about the oakland game...even though siegel seems to have upped their level of play

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825908427' date='Jan 22 2006 - 06:14 PM']

To be honest regular season district championships are nice but it doesnt matter until there is 1 team left unbeaten at warren county.In my opinion the District tournament is MUCH MUCH bigger then the regular season crown is.

Regular Season is about position, better to be with #4,5 and 8 than #3, 6 and 7

Guest dare_2_dream

I was in Nashville for the Vanderbilt/Miss.State game and I had hoped to sneak this one in to so that I could see Siegel. But it didnt happen. You guys have a great team and I hope to see Siegel at the 'boro. B)

well anytime siegel has a home game, you can see them in the boro B)

if they play like the did last night, they are very capable of getting back to the state tourney.

That is what I am trying to say! Mitchell has enough senior talent to do well in the district. He is playing favorites (like Slatton) and basically throwing this year away. That is why we need another coach. I thought this one was a little smarter than the last.

Anyone with a U-Haul number????? If so forward it to Coach Mitchell.

Mitchell plays about 8 or 10 diff. players. Who is he not playing that he should be? U-haul phone number is in the yelllow pages. Send it to him if you want. B)

Although at first i was a little disappointed at Siegel Nation's turnout, and that the free throw celebration wasnt taking place, at the end of the game the few that were there got into it, and i have to admit it felt good to cheer for Siegel. Great game for Siegel, nice win over a tough whites creek team.

I know a lot of folks just plain weren't allowed to go, whether it be their parents or not being able to get rides, but also it's hard to get a good group to go to wc on a saturday. I couldn't go myself because of a family conflict but i was there in spirit :thumb::thumb:

Although at first i was a little disappointed at Siegel Nation's turnout, and that the free throw celebration wasnt taking place, at the end of the game the few that were there got into it, and i have to admit it felt good to cheer for Siegel. Great game for Siegel, nice win over a tough whites creek team.

I know alot of people were just plain scared to go haha

I have a feeling some of the people there would have taken offense to some of the normal stuff we do and we are pretty superstitious and the last saturday game we had vs. a really good team we sat down and we played really good and won that vs. Hunters Lane.

Fletch what did you think of Jimmy Oden from an unbiased position?