MBA v. Ryan

BuckLateral

My take as a neutral fan was:

More Ryan fans than MBA fans. A lot of both, however.

More energy from the MBA side because they had more students in attendance.

The match seemed closer than it was, because lack of pins and each match was hard fought.

I don't know when I have seen so many trips to the table with the refs. Almost all of them seemed rightful however. I think the refs were nervous.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are surprised? Seniors Vs. Freshman/Sophomores. This MBA team may surprise a few others, i.e., the loser of today' s big match in Chatt-town.

Let's put an end to this MBA Seniors taking advantage of the Father Ryan Freshman and Sophomores. Just look at each result

103 mba FRESHMAN pins FR sophomore

112 mba FRESHMAN goes out, FR forfeits

119 mba JUNIOR beats FR Junior

125 mba 8TH GRADER loses to FR freshman

130 mba SOPHOMORE beats FR sophomore

135 mba JUNIOR loses to FR Senior

140 mba JUNIOR loses to FR ???

145 mba SENIOR beats FR sophomore

152 mba SOPHOMORE beats FR sophomore

160 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

171 mba SENIOR loses to FR junior

189 mba SENIOR beats FR senior

215 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

275 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

mba had one senior face a FR sophomore, and no senior wrestling a freshman. Where FR has young wrestlers, mba also has young wrestlers. And it looks like the mba young wrestlers held their own against the FR wrestlers.

Let's put an end to this MBA Seniors taking advantage of the Father Ryan Freshman and Sophomores. Just look at each result

103 mba FRESHMAN pins FR sophomore

112 mba FRESHMAN goes out, FR forfeits

119 mba JUNIOR beats FR Junior

125 mba 8TH GRADER loses to FR freshman

130 mba SOPHOMORE beats FR sophomore

135 mba JUNIOR loses to FR Senior

140 mba JUNIOR loses to FR ???

145 mba SENIOR beats FR sophomore

152 mba SOPHOMORE beats FR sophomore

160 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

171 mba SENIOR loses to FR junior

189 mba SENIOR beats FR senior

215 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

275 mba SENIOR beats FR junior

mba had one senior face a FR sophomore, and no senior wrestling a freshman. Where FR has young wrestlers, mba also has young wrestlers. And it looks like the mba young wrestlers held their own against the FR wrestlers.

My Goodness Ryan has a young team. But you're right, Frank has several young athletes coming up. :D

Though the team is young, they have proved themselves over and over again this year. Where the seniors have taken the heavier weights and have done well, you find a lot of younger guys winning at their weightclass, who will go up just because.. well... people grow. This team could look like the team of '04 very soon, either now or later.

Grats Big Red, although. GL gainst baylor or whoever you play.

Carlos, how in the world do you come on here and act like you do? Aren't you an official in middle tenn? I am sure they are proud of you for your comments on here. You are wrong about us having something in common this week. BA wasn't in the title hunt, were they? Ryan was. As far as my comments about line-adjustments go, I was right about that. Ryan did make line-up adjustments, and they didn't work. So, I guess you could say I was half right. Keep up the good work! You represent yourself, Brentwood Academy and the Middle Tennessee Officials well. I know they are proud of you. Go Irish!