Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b][/i]

Nick Reveiz could man handle Coffey, plain out man handle him.

Really, man handle Coffey? You mean the same way he man handled Meridith or the way he just destroyed Lettner? What were those man handling scores? Pretty tight huh? Yes, just dominating. Oh, you must be referring to the way he man handled Dempsy, no my bad, that was Coffey. Look, Reveiz did what he had to and took the gold. Congrats on a great season this year and last. Good luck to the kid in the future. As for the man handling, I don't think so. Reveiz did not man handle in his semis or the finals. Now he is gone, and we will never know. However, this time next year, YOU will still be looking for someone, anyone that can beat Coffey. Again, I don't think so..............NEXT!

coffey himself came pretty close to getting manhandled, i remember seeing him looking at the lights when he wrestled huffaker

did anyone get backpoints on reveiz? i dont think they did but i may be wrong

Oh my goodness I watched that Huffaker-Coffey match. It was lookin really really close and I thought Bobby Huffaker had it in the bag! It looked to me like Coffey was doing everything he could to stay up!! That was a GREAT fight be bobby Huffaker!

To end this forum.... "Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in sate".... DUH he won. Maybe next year when he is a senior, some DI schools can challenge and schedule JPII... unless they are scared.

:thumb::thumb::D Mr Reviez needs a training partner for the Nationals. Maybe they can meet on the mat that way or had down to Atlanta for some mat time.

All I know is it would been a great match against undefeated 2 x State Champions.

To end this forum.... "Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in sate".... DUH he won. Maybe next year when he is a senior, some DI schools can challenge and schedule JPII... unless they are scared.

katatonicSID........do you have an email address for the JPII coach.....we haven't backed down from too many schools. Maybe we could get them on then Collins Hill schedule. We have a couple of kids that can wrestle and usually appreciate a challenge.

springfield scrimmages them every year(except this year)...and they aint much of a challenge only coffee is. if we kept score we won easly