Oneida Middle Boys Basketball

unstoppableforce

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Huntsville lost tonight i heard that cloudland put them out but im not for sure........if they did there will just be 2 teams from area 4 in the boys left in it.......which makes me wonder.....will any area 2 team ever win a sectional at catons chapel??

Yes I heard they lost by 5!

So congrats to them on a GREAT season to the boys and Coach Jackson!!

Would someone be willing to post all the results at Canton's Chapel? I heard Petros lost, and that must have been a quality team that beat them because they are a capable team in their own right. Who does Coalfield(girls), and Fairveiw(girls) play? With PJ eliminated those two carry the torch for Area 2. Plus the two remaining Area 2 boys teams (Oneida and CCAC) are on tonight and I'd like to stay informed if possible. Good luck to all the Area 2 Teams, someone bring it home!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Would someone be willing to post all the results at Canton's Chapel? I heard Petros lost, and that must have been a quality team that beat them because they are a capable team in their own right. Who does Coalfield(girls), and Fairveiw(girls) play? With PJ eliminated those two carry the torch for Area 2. Plus the two remaining Area 2 boys teams (Oneida and CCAC) are on tonight and I'd like to stay informed if possible. Good luck to all the Area 2 Teams, someone bring it home!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Yes PJ lost!

I hear the Refs last night were pretty bad and they really hurt PJ and HMS. So get ready Oneida and CCAC people, tonight could be just as bad. Good luck hope to see one of you Sat. :thumb:

I did hear my wife comment on a situtation in the PJ-HV girls game that took 20 minutes to clear up, but....I don't believe it affected the outcome of the Huntsville--Cloudland contest. I could be wrong, but...if it had've she'd let me know!! :thumb:

BTW, how is Jacob's (Huntsville) arm??

No I didn't say that. The people who stayed and watched those games said that the calls in both games were bad. But is was worst in the PJ game, something about someone fouling out but staying in the game and scoring for HV. That I think is a major mess up for both the refs and the books. ;)

And I did hear that the PG for HMS broke his arm.

All I know is PJ is an excellent basketball team and it takes a little (or a lot) of luck to put them out of the tournament. Sounds like Mr. Luck was wearing a black and white striped shirt last night. :thumb: A player fouled out of the game officially, yet put points on the board that counted? ;) Now that folks will stir the stew way past the boiling point. I'd hate to have that hanging over my head. Hope no one else gets shown the door in that manner.

B) Kaz

I'm not quite sure which horse your trying to beat or what you want to get stirred up, but....Oneida did SHAKE hands with Huntsville after their loss in the Area II C'Ship game!! :)

know wow wow wow the only players that shook hands at the end of the game was the ones that didnt get to play...and the ppl that did play were cring like babies on the ground B)

Yes PJ lost!

I hear the Refs last night were pretty bad and they really hurt PJ and HMS. So get ready Oneida and CCAC people, tonight could be just as bad. Good luck hope to see one of you Sat. :thumb:

yeah u heard right the refs were horrible in that game good luck cacc cause if u have those refs it could be a nightmare ...and good luck at catons harriman i saw yons at the game last night yons have some size and i'm pullin for yons to win it all :thumb:

i hate to hear that about jake in the game last night and i hope he gets better soon. Now the only area 2 teams left is cacc and oneida. Me being from Oneida ive been for oneida all the way and i was hoping they'd get to play huntsville again in the championship if they made it, but that aint happening now. So does this mean that Cloudland is in the semi-finals? If so i think it will come down to in the semi finals .......Harriman vs. Cloudland and Oneida vs. Bluff City.....