Region 1-1A

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be realistic, nobody will really compete with Hampton. Having said that positions 2-5 will be very competitive. I really believe that Unaka will finish better than Cloudland. I watched Cloudland at the pasing league and didn't see much. Hampton beat them 30-6 or something like that.

1. Hampton

2. Unaka

3. Cloudland

4. doesn't matter

Let's be realistic, nobody will really compete with Hampton. Having said that positions 2-5 will be very competitive. I really believe that Unaka will finish better than Cloudland. I watched Cloudland at the pasing league and didn't see much. Hampton beat them 30-6 or something like that.

1. Hampton

2. Unaka

3. Cloudland

4. doesn't matter

Thank you for seeing it my way lol... Hampton is the favorite, but I wouldn't go ahead and mark them down as the 1 seed. I think the Hampton-Unaka game will be a good game. It is on the creek this year, and i think if Unaka can play with hampton... Like people have been saying, you never know whats going to happen. That's why the game is played on the field insted of on paper.

1. Hampton (The Pac-Man show is still going on and the QB has been sharpening up his arm)

2. Unaka (Gut feeling......new coach pulls rabbit out of the hat)

3. Cosby (Returns alot and looking for respect)

3. Cloudland (Unless they unleash some kind of killer running game and it is Cloudland. So yes, it's possible. These guys seem to be in the hunt almost every year and are respected)

5. Everyone else.....

Thank you for seeing it my way lol... Hampton is the favorite, but I wouldn't go ahead and mark them down as the 1 seed. I think the Hampton-Unaka game will be a good game. It is on the creek this year, and i think if Unaka can play with hampton... Like people have been saying, you never know whats going to happen. That's why the game is played on the field insted of on paper.

what,... are you kiding me!?

unaka nor any team in region 1-1-a can stop Adam "PacMan" Townsend, and the rest of the dogs.. not trying to sound cocky but...... come on.

another game over at the half in my opinion

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

hampton will beat the crap out of unaka on the field and on paper this year. i guess this year its just a race for second... hampton is the best team in region 1 by a landslide.

hampton will beat the crap out of unaka on the field and on paper this year. i guess this year its just a race for second... hampton is the best team in region 1 by a landslide.

Hampton better be careful I know they are talented but I dont believe they are a very tough football team heard that they were dropping like flies at practice today some whimpy kid said it was too hot and had to go to the hospital. Like always Hampton has no heart and no toughness.

Hampton better be careful I know they are talented but I dont believe they are a very tough football team heard that they were dropping like flies at practice today some whimpy kid said it was too hot and had to go to the hospital. Like always Hampton has no heart and no toughness.

Hampton must have destroyed your school last year.