Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe she's a coach now. I'm getting old, I still remember her hitting 3's as a fourth or fifth grader, before and after her older sister's high school games. Great high school player, really good college player, I'm hoping she get can that to carry over to her coaching career.

Edited by Indian

I can't believe she's a coach now. I'm getting old, I still remember her hitting 3's as a fourth or fifth grader, before and after her older sister's high school games. Great high school player, really good college player, I'm hoping she get can that to carry over to her coaching career.

i think she is doing a great job better than the job the last 2 idiots did

Tullahoma has had great feeder programs for the other sports, but not basketball. This year a new league has been formed for 4th and 5th graders at each elementary school. They will play against each other and also other schools in the area. I haven't seen a schedule, but I do know there is at least one Franklin Co team in the league. The league is focused on fundamentals and trying to get the girls ready for the 6th grade team. Not to take away from church league or upward basketball, but this seems like a step in the right direction. A league that is more in line with what other sport feeder programs (Litttle League, soccer, softball, Mullins football) are trying to teach our youngsters. There is some talent at the high school right now, not great talent, but a glimmer of hope. Maybe Coach Galloway can pull it all together. I hope so. Good luck Lady Cats!

First of all i believe the score was like 33 to 46 or something like that and second i was coached years ago by that man and he's not an idiot......if he was he wouldn't have been coaching long enough for me to graduate from college and move back to the area. i don't know much about that situation because i was away but i do know that he's got quite a few wins under his belt for an "idiot"!