Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma is improving and that is a good sign.

It will be interesting to watch Tullahoma and CC tonight in the Kiwanis Classic....A little preview of district action before it starts.....Tullahoma may be improved but the Lady Raiders should have their way with them tonight...Coffee County has been struggling but they will get up off the mat tonight and get on a roll.....I'll take the Lady Raiders in a blowout.....75-50

Well they are half improved. If Starks and Katherine Baltz were playing we might a little different team. Tullahoma does have a good group of younger kids. It will be about 2 years before they start really winning.

When mjuhb said the last 2 idiots. i don't he meant Jim Martin included in that. He meant Robert Sain(97/98-00/01 i think).Yes Lamont did the best he could but things. Could have been handled alot differently.

IMO the 2 freshman guards Tucker and Thornburg are better. Than the 2 girls we have now.

Well they are half improved. If Starks and Katherine Baltz were playing we might a little different team. Tullahoma does have a good group of younger kids. It will be about 2 years before they start really winning.

When mjuhb said the last 2 idiots. i don't he meant Jim Martin included in that. He meant Robert Sain(97/98-00/01 i think).Yes Lamont did the best he could but things. Could have been handled alot differently.

IMO the 2 freshman guards Tucker and Thornburg are better. Than the 2 girls we have now.

Sain had at least one very good yr with the team.

Man learn how to write.

It will be interesting to watch Tullahoma and CC tonight in the Kiwanis Classic....A little preview of district action before it starts.....Tullahoma may be improved but the Lady Raiders should have their way with them tonight...Coffee County has been struggling but they will get up off the mat tonight and get on a roll.....I'll take the Lady Raiders in a blowout.....75-50

[/quote

tullahoma did well last night...it wasn't a blowout at all, they lost by 4 in overtime