Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post is where the freshmen are lacking...they don't have a single true one on the team. The tallest girl can't be but 5'8" or so and she is not at all thick. Thats one reason they lost...fayettville was just big since they basically have girls that should be wings playing in the post. I do give the girls credit for having so much heart and fighting with girls twice their size. :thumb:

The post is where the freshmen are lacking...they don't have a single true one on the team. The tallest girl can't be but 5'8" or so and she is not at all thick. Thats one reason they lost...fayettville was just big since they basically have girls that should be wings playing in the post. I do give the girls credit for having so much heart and fighting with girls twice their size. :thumb:

they have post players but 2 are sophomores and 1 is at east

we lost to franklin co tonight 62-39

i will give group this until the new year

i would break them up and start using some of the younger girls

im sorry if things don't change i am taking my 5 bucks and going elsewhere

WE HAVE THE TALENT ITS ABOUT TIME THEY STARTED USING IT

Edited by mjuhb

It was pretty bad tonight it may be time to go with younger players at least they will get experance for next year. there were a couple that have been coming off the bench and doing a good job for sophmores that barely got any time tonight.

There is a good soph that doesn't even get on the floor.

It was pretty bad tonight it may be time to go with younger players at least they will get experance for next year. there were a couple that have been coming off the bench and doing a good job for sophmores that barely got any time tonight.

Well thats what happend for osme girls on Oakland last yr they started play some younger girls to get them ready for this yr..Its working pretty good i believe the Lady Patriots are 6-0 now