Oakland Baseball 2006

MidTennFootball

Good preseason by the Patriots. Defense needs to improve a little, but much improved over the last few years. Pitching has been pretty solid and we are hitting much better earlier. Dodd has had 2 or more hits the last several games with RBIS. Burnett has started hitting, with power 2 homers, 2 doubles last two games. Fann continues to swing it well. Warren is driving the ball with a couple of homers the last 2 games. Parsely has hit all spring, with power. I believe we had 6 players hit homers for a total of 9 for the preseason. Polk and Barnes has been swinging it well nd Kyle Henry has swungit well. Barnes has thrown very well and Burnett has done well. Should be an exciting season. I know they are better prepared and conditioned this year. Lets hope for the best!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good preseason by the Patriots. Defense needs to improve a little, but much improved over the last few years. Pitching has been pretty solid and we are hitting much better earlier. Dodd has had 2 or more hits the last several games with RBIS. Burnett has started hitting, with power 2 homers, 2 doubles last two games. Fann continues to swing it well. Warren is driving the ball with a couple of homers the last 2 games. Parsely has hit all spring, with power. I believe we had 6 players hit homers for a total of 9 for the preseason. Polk and Barnes has been swinging it well nd Kyle Henry has swungit well. Barnes has thrown very well and Burnett has done well. Should be an exciting season. I know they are better prepared and conditioned this year. Lets hope for the best!

good luck to oakland tomorrow against smyrna

Good start for the Patriots with a dominant win over Wilson Central. If Oakland can get solid play from their pitching and defense consistently, they will be very tough to beat.........

Good to here from you...I was getting worried. The new blue uniforms are awesome, BUT the Pats looked good last night. Other than the dominating performance by Barnes, they hit pretty good and the defense was ok. A couple of aggressive errors, which i can live with. But good start. Was you there?

Good to here from you...I was getting worried. The new blue uniforms are awesome, BUT the Pats looked good last night. Other than the dominating performance by Barnes, they hit pretty good and the defense was ok. A couple of aggressive errors, which i can live with. But good start. Was you there?

Couldnt make it last night but heard we looked pretty darn good, been having trouble keeping up with the team since the eteamz site is now down. Next game is thursday against Hendersonville right? I should be there for that one since ill have my pass by then :thumb:

Oakland Grad...got the site back up around 2p today. Missing LetsPlay2, he handled it for years. Barnes did not throw that many pitches really. One inning he had a 5 pitch inning. The other 4 innings he was striking people out. I was pleased witht the way we swung the bats. Their pitching was walking several, but we did have 5 players to have hits.

Oakland Grad...got the site back up around 2p today. Missing LetsPlay2, he handled it for years. Barnes did not throw that many pitches really. One inning he had a 5 pitch inning. The other 4 innings he was striking people out. I was pleased witht the way we swung the bats. Their pitching was walking several, but we did have 5 players to have hits.

Yeah Ive really enjoyed the site over the years and have relied on it pretty heavily for info, so I was kind of going thru a person crisis when it was down, Mr. Howard did a great job running the site the last several years. Anyways, glad to see Oakland dominated, hopefully I wont be missing too many game for the rest of the season