7AA First team

stuntwoman

Sorry, my last post must have come across the wrong way. There were people that were saying LA will probably win the first round but not the second round and I was just trying to say that if LA wins the first round, they are just as likely to win the second round, if they lose the first round they would be just as likely to lose the second round (of course they wouldn't go to the second round in that case but you understand what I mean). I was just saying the top 4 in 8AA are dead even right now so the first round and second round for LA will be equally as hard/easy, however you wanna look at it.

And I totally agree with you, none of the 8AA teams is going to dominate LA, like I said in another post somewhere, there are 5 really good teams in this region and it's just a shame that only two of them can advance.

No reason to apologize I knew what you meant. And yes we do have several good teams in this region but to be perfectly honest I don't think that any one of them stand much of a chance to actually win it all. Getting to the state would be a big chore and winning it all would be amazing. The reason is fairly simple when you face teams that play above the rim we don't stand much of a chance. But as we all know nothing's impossible. So good luck to all teams in the region and hopefully one of us can make it to the big dance !!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is hog-eye something that Livingston residents are ashamed of? Just tell me what the heck it is. When someone asks me what I'm about i don't come back with and i quote "hog-eye is a legacy that someone like you could never live up to" That's way too renegade for me to try and pull.

It's an Overton Co. thing you wouldn't understand. And we don't give out info to outsiders.

Talking smack is the second most important aspect of sports right behind the actual game, regardless of whether or not you have the game to back it up.

YEAH this seems to be the trend now days but when you can't back it up you look like a fool.

Talking smack is for punks. You play the game and let your performance do the talking. I really don't know what the old cliche is in round ball but in oblong ball it's you let your helmet and shoulder pads do the talking.

Talking don't earn you respect. Playing the game with heart and determination does. And believe me.... in life respect from your peers will go a long way in whatever you do and wherever you go. Talking is just talking ... PERIOD

Edited by Rocking Chair

Talking smack is the second most important aspect of sports right behind the actual game, regardless of whether or not you have the game to back it up.

P.S. I am fulfilling my life long dream of LIVING in DeKalb Co.

P.S.S. Another dream of mine is to live in Livingston where the only thing happening is the coach t message boards. woohoo!!! Ismell a good time in Overton Co.

P.S.S.S. I think i just P.S.S.S.S.S.Sed all over hog-eye

You have 35 posts on CoachT since you joined on Jan.20 and every one I have seen has been a slap against LA or their fans. You have got to get over this jealousy thing! It's making you crazy. If you can tear yourself away from all of the excitement, our STATE CHAMPION FOOTBALL TEAM is having a steak dinner Saturday evening. You are more than welcome to attend!! We might even tell you the Hogeye story!!

It's an Overton Co. thing you wouldn't understand. And we don't give out info to outsiders.

so hog-eye is a town, i got that much its a big deal to yall, i know that, but DeKalb has our small towns but there not like a legacy or any thing. is it sports related? i have to know. i probably shouldn't have dissed the hogeye thing with out knowing the whole story first but no one would come right out and tell me. i just want to know. maybe i will let yall in on some of the DC legacies or something.

You have 35 posts on CoachT since you joined on Jan.20 and every one I have seen has been a slap against LA or their fans. You have got to get over this jealousy thing! It's making you crazy. If you can tear yourself away from all of the excitement, our STATE CHAMPION FOOTBALL TEAM is having a steak dinner Saturday evening. You are more than welcome to attend!! We might even tell you the Hogeye story!!

honestly, rivalries are fun for me. LA happens to be DC's only rival worth talking about. You know how much I would love to be able to say our STATE CHAMPION FOOTBALL TEAM. it would make my year. Maybe there is a jealousy factor.Sorry...yes i apoligized. Maybe DC and LA will both be successful in regions. I hope. I know this is way off topic but how's soccer and baseball lookin for yall. not tooo shabby for us as far as i can tell

honestly, rivalries are fun for me. LA happens to be DC's only rival worth talking about. You know how much I would love to be able to say our STATE CHAMPION FOOTBALL TEAM. it would make my year. Maybe there is a jealousy factor.Sorry...yes i apoligized. Maybe DC and LA will both be successful in regions. I hope. I know this is way off topic but how's soccer and baseball lookin for yall. not tooo shabby for us as far as i can tell

Those books are wrong...of coarse any one from Cookeville is living high on Cates...he is a good player, but when it comes to basketball he is second in the district to Stinson...how could u pick someone who isnt even the best player on their team(behind Mathews and Monday) and who only averages close to 10 points a game compared to Stinson who averages over 18 a game and whos team was picked to finish last in the district, but because he put them on his back and carried them they finsihed 4th beating every team in the district atleast once besides Livingston...not taking anything away from Cates, because I know that he is the fuel to the fire for Livingston, but so is Stinson for Macon with a little bit better individual stats...the coaches from each of the teams in the district are the ones that voted on the MVP, so I think Stinson won the award out-right...

and i thought u were ignorant about football.... U and other people dont understand that cates makes these players...not takin anything away from them... He is by far the most important and valuable player of this district... no one person can stop him...Ask ya boy Sleeper, he wil tell ya... I am pretty sure stinson couldnt even start for LA.... we saw what happened in the 2nd round when LA decided to actually try the whole game....but ill give Stinson credit, he looked decent against our sophmores.... congrats....

Cates...Monday...Matthews....Smith(off the bench) are all better than stinson.... and we saw that last tuesday night.....

LA wil win district over upperman by 16 pts....

and i thought u were ignorant about football.... U and other people dont understand that cates makes these players...not takin anything away from them... He is by far the most important and valuable player of this district... no one person can stop him...Ask ya boy Sleeper, he wil tell ya... I am pretty sure stinson couldnt even start for LA.... we saw what happened in the 2nd round when LA decided to actually try the whole game....but ill give Stinson credit, he looked decent against our sophmores.... congrats....

Cates...Monday...Matthews....Smith(off the bench) are all better than stinson.... and we saw that last tuesday night.....

LA wil win district over upperman by 16 pts....

and that's why your opinion doesn't matter. I think we had already established that cates is a great player, but the coaches voted for stinson. GET OVER IT

and that's why your opinion doesn't matter. I think we had already established that cates is a great player, but the coaches voted for stinson. GET OVER IT

hey good luck in the championship tom night :lol: o wait your playin for 3rd or fourth... well good luck against the extraordinary stinson...hes tough... good thing the coaches dont vote on touney mvp or else someone from dekalb or macon would get, well deserved im sure,

stinson may get the mvp for the tourney too.... Most Vulnerable Player...cause LA took advantage of him all night tuesday.... :blink:

hey good luck in the championship tom night ;) o wait your playin for 3rd or fourth... well good luck against the extraordinary stinson...hes tough... good thing the coaches dont vote on touney mvp or else someone from dekalb or macon would get, well deserved im sure,

stinson may get the mvp for the tourney too.... Most Vulnerable Player...cause LA took advantage of him all night tuesday.... ;)

COACH OF THE YEAR----DANNY MCCOIN---HE PUT THIS TEAM TOGETHER-----COACH MELTON SHOULD THINK HIM EVERYDAY. I BET HE DOES, I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS. THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.