7AA First team

stuntwoman

Yeah and you guys wanna know something...you beat Lipscomb at the beginning of the season last year but by the end of the year you couldn't have been in the same gym with them. East Lit hasn't been strong in years and I promise you Station Camp, like Lipscomb last year, is much improved. They play against good competition all year long where you guys play against the country farm boys in 7AA and it doesn't toughen you up. Thats the reason why you guys fall like flies in the region tournament and have for a couple of years. Like I said, LA might win their first round game cause Lipscomb and MLK aren't in 8AA anymore but you aren't going to the state or substate, I got the facts on my side. All you guys have is foolish ramblings.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and you guys wanna know something...you beat Lipscomb at the beginning of the season last year but by the end of the year you couldn't have been in the same gym with them. East Lit hasn't been strong in years and I promise you Station Camp, like Lipscomb last year, is much improved. They play against good competition all year long where you guys play against the country farm boys in 7AA and it doesn't toughen you up. Thats the reason why you guys fall like flies in the region tournament and have for a couple of years. Like I said, LA might win their first round game cause Lipscomb and MLK aren't in 8AA anymore but you aren't going to the state or substate, I got the facts on my side. All you guys have is foolish ramblings.

Yeah here's the same guy that said LA would get thumped in football this past season as well. Sounds like your the FOOLish rambler. Eventually you might make an accurate prediction but I doubt it. Just keep showing your ignorance about LA BBall. You promise that Station Camp has improved. LA will beat the farm boys from Macon tonight I PROMISE!!

Yeah they play against those terrible farm boys all year long. Siegel and Cookeville, and Cleveland. Stinkin' farm boys I tell ya. Um....Did LA not beat Station Camp earlier in the year, and even though SC has got better I am sure, LA probably has too, just a thought. Also played David Lipscomb a really close game, so what are these "facts" that you have on your side, and I agree with the earlier post that you should stick to tennis, because you obviously know nothing about basketball. Also, hasn't Livingston only lost 6 games all year, and I am pretty sure the largest margin of defeat is 7 points. They could very well win this region, but you better hope not for your sake because the people on this thread will tear you to shreds if that happens. Good Luck LA in the tourney.

Edited by Play 4 Fun

Yeah without MLK and Lipscomb this district's overall strength has dropped, but the top four teams are all pretty equal and that's all that goes to regions so LA is just as likely to win/or lose their first round game as they are their second round game. And now that Goodpasture has the chance to come in 4th in the 8AA tournament if they don't come out and play well against White House, LA could meet up with GP in the first round,or possibly the second so it won't be easy for LA either way.

I have come to the conclusion that Livingston Tennessee is the most boring city in America. If anyone hasn't noticed, the message boards at coach t are plagued with the idiotic residents of Livingston rambling about how good their sports are. And how Dekalb stinks so bad. I know that after this is posted, Livingston's coach t faithful will immediately begin trying think of a comeback, but they won't. We may stink at sports but at least we don't stink at life. We know how to have a good time and Livingston Knows coach t like the back of their hand. I'll let you pick the winner!!! :D

I have come to the conclusion that Livingston Tennessee is the most boring city in America. If anyone hasn't noticed, the message boards at coach t are plagued with the idiotic residents of Livingston rambling about how good their sports are. And how Dekalb stinks so bad. I know that after this is posted, Livingston's coach t faithful will immediately begin trying think of a comeback, but they won't. We may stink at sports but at least we don't stink at life. We know how to have a good time and Livingston Knows coach t like the back of their hand. I'll let you pick the winner!!! :thumb:

I have come to the conclusion that Livingston Tennessee is the most boring city in America. If anyone hasn't noticed, the message boards at coach t are plagued with the idiotic residents of Livingston rambling about how good their sports are. And how Dekalb stinks so bad. I know that after this is posted, Livingston's coach t faithful will immediately begin trying think of a comeback, but they won't. We may stink at sports but at least we don't stink at life. We know how to have a good time and Livingston Knows coach t like the back of their hand. I'll let you pick the winner!!! :thumb:

What the heck is HOG-EYE???

Yeah without MLK and Lipscomb this district's overall strength has dropped, but the top four teams are all pretty equal and that's all that goes to regions so LA is just as likely to win/or lose their first round game as they are their second round game. And now that Goodpasture has the chance to come in 4th in the 8AA tournament if they don't come out and play well against White House, LA could meet up with GP in the first round,or possibly the second so it won't be easy for LA either way.

I guess you think Goodpasture or White House will be playing a patsy in LA !! You better think again. LA has more talent than your aware of. The closer the game advantage Livingston. They have one of the deepest benches in the region and they will push you up and down the court the whole game.

Yes your district is evenly matched and you all play a good sound game. But your not going to dominate like some of you think. We have already played Station Camp and beat them. SC beat White House twice and lost to Goodpasture twice so it seems that all these teams are fairly even. I expect there will be some exciting match-ups in the region and hopefully the Wildcats can advance to the next round.

I might add that Station Camp beat Greenbrier and Portland twice also so it won't be easy for any of your teams to win either.

Edited by Rocking Chair

To dchs1 don't try to turn this into a personal thing. No one has put down DC that I'm aware of. I know I haven't. I am just simply talking BBall and thought you were also. If your offended then you need to quit talking smack about how DC is going to beat LA. It's not gonna happen this year maybe next year but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I hope you all get another chance to play us that means that we are both winning games in the region. Good luck to DC - Upperman - Macon Co. and LA

P.S. My life long dream is to live in Dekalb Co. where it's really happening !!

Edited by Rocking Chair

HOG-EYE is a legacy that someone like you could never live up to. You are pretty clever though. Because if my team would have lost after me running my mouth all week, I would have probably tried to pull the same junk you just did. Well, actually I wouldn't have, but thats still clever. Maybe you can sleep better tonight after getting that off your mind. Best of luck to your team in the consolation game. They played well against Upperman tonight, it was a close game.

Is hog-eye something that Livingston residents are ashamed of? Just tell me what the heck it is. When someone asks me what I'm about i don't come back with and i quote "hog-eye is a legacy that someone like you could never live up to" That's way too renegade for me to try and pull.

To dchs1 don't try to turn this into a personal thing. No one has put down DC that I'm aware of. I know I haven't. I am just simply talking BBall and thought you were also. If your offended then you need to quit talking smack about how DC is going to beat LA. It's not gonna happen this year maybe next year but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I hope you all get another chance to play us that means that we are both winning games in the region. Good luck to DC - Upperman - Macon Co. and LA

P.S. My life long dream is to live in Dekalb Co. where it's really happening !!

Talking smack is the second most important aspect of sports right behind the actual game, regardless of whether or not you have the game to back it up.

P.S. I am fulfilling my life long dream of LIVING in DeKalb Co.

P.S.S. Another dream of mine is to live in Livingston where the only thing happening is the coach t message boards. woohoo!!! Ismell a good time in Overton Co.

P.S.S.S. I think i just P.S.S.S.S.S.Sed all over hog-eye

Talking smack is the second most important aspect of sports right behind the actual game, regardless of whether or not you have the game to back it up.

P.S. I am fulfilling my life long dream of LIVING in DeKalb Co.

P.S.S. Another dream of mine is to live in Livingston where the only thing happening is the coach t message boards. woohoo!!! Ismell a good time in Overton Co.

P.S.S.S. I think i just P.S.S.S.S.S.Sed all over hog-eye

I know a lot of good people from Dekalb Co. & I'm sure they would hate to know you are representing them like this! I 'm not sure if you just realized it but you just insulted your self with Coach T comment...It looks to me like you have nothing better to do!

Oh ya…Believe me you would know it if you just pi$$ed all over Hogeye...you would have a burn on that lil johnson of yours. Hogeye is like an electric fence...pi$$ on it you get shocked!!!

I guess you think Goodpasture or White House will be playing a patsy in LA !! You better think again. LA has more talent than your aware of. The closer the game advantage Livingston. They have one of the deepest benches in the region and they will push you up and down the court the whole game.

Yes your district is evenly matched and you all play a good sound game. But your not going to dominate like some of you think. We have already played Station Camp and beat them. SC beat White House twice and lost to Goodpasture twice so it seems that all these teams are fairly even. I expect there will be some exciting match-ups in the region and hopefully the Wildcats can advance to the next round.

I might add that Station Camp beat Greenbrier and Portland twice also so it won't be easy for any of your teams to win either.

Sorry, my last post must have come across the wrong way. There were people that were saying LA will probably win the first round but not the second round and I was just trying to say that if LA wins the first round, they are just as likely to win the second round, if they lose the first round they would be just as likely to lose the second round (of course they wouldn't go to the second round in that case but you understand what I mean). I was just saying the top 4 in 8AA are dead even right now so the first round and second round for LA will be equally as hard/easy, however you wanna look at it.

And I totally agree with you, none of the 8AA teams is going to dominate LA, like I said in another post somewhere, there are 5 really good teams in this region and it's just a shame that only two of them can advance.