Top pitchers in TN

wes_c_addle

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the best pitchers in TN going to be this year? I've heard a lot about the Minor kid, Gant at USJ, and a few others. What does everyone think?

Dll- I have heard about Matt Ridings from BGA and Todd Miller from MBA. Does anyone know of any more Dll?

I played with Caleb and Mikey this summer and they are legit...... but you are leaving a couple out like Catapano and Ryan Holland etc.... Come on now

Yeah those two plus lockwood at halls should be on everyone's top 5...believe me when i say that because we have to see Big Cat twice and Holland twice and Lockwood once...everybody else in the state have fun with those guys for 5 games...tell me how that goes for ya.

1. Richie Goodenow- Overton

2. Mikie Minor- Forest

3. Sonny Gray- Smyrna

4. Caleb Cothem- Mt. Juliet

5. Gant- USJ

Top five without a doubt.

you are forgeting some people on there like the 15th ranked player in the country and the number one left handed high school pitcher according to perfect game, Kyler Burke.

you are forgeting some people on there like the 15th ranked player in the country and the number one left handed high school pitcher according to perfect game, Kyler Burke.

Ya I was wondering if anyone knew who he was..... #1 ranked player in the state #4 ranked left handed pitcher and #6 ranked outfielders in the nation....