District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

it's a final....ncs 5, jo byrns 1...trey hicks for ncs pitched a 3 hitter...we played great defense turning i know at least 2 double plays....we jumped on them early and held secure to our lead....it was 3 to nothing at the end of the 1st...then the game was a pitching dual and then we added 2 more in the 5th and jo byrns put together back to back doubles in the 7th to score their only run...good game...i dont believe there was any errors by either team..we just came and played good basbeball....usn is tomarrow..

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a final....ncs 5, jo byrns 1...trey hicks for ncs pitched a 3 hitter...we played great defense turning i know at least 2 double plays....we jumped on them early and held secure to our lead....it was 3 to nothing at the end of the 1st...then the game was a pitching dual and then we added 2 more in the 5th and jo byrns put together back to back doubles in the 7th to score their only run...good game...i dont believe there was any errors by either team..we just came and played good basbeball....usn is tomarrow..

Called it...shhh

Congrats to NCS. From what i hear it was a good game. We beat Houston Co. today 3-2, very low scoring game and not alot of hit for either team. Travis Pitt pitched a complete game with only giving up 2 hits (1 earned). Well with Jo Byrns losing that puts everybody back in the race for 2nd (East, Jo Byrns, CA, and Houston Co.) i know we have lost 3 district games, Jo Byrns has lost 2, CA has lost 1 i think, correct me if i'm wrong, and Houston Co. has 3, so seems like NCS is the front runner now even if we were to beat yall on Friday, yall will still be sitting pretty in the drivers seat. How did all the other games go today, we got 4 more district games this week, 1 down and 4 to go so hopefully we can pull off at least 3 and if we bring our game to NCS then it should be a good game. Hope there were alot of other good games today!

Yes Trey threw a very good game.I i think we turned three double plays but im not sure.We still have a big game Wednesday with CA and if we can win that one then i think we will be in the drivers seat but were not their yet.Im pithing that game. But yea Trey threw better today then i think i have ever seen him pitch.Im sorry to hear about Zachs aunt and hope he gets back for yall. Who else pitches for yall exept fot Parker.Hooper are you pitching friday?

Yes Trey threw a very good game.I i think we turned three double plays but im not sure.We still have a big game Wednesday with CA and if we can win that one then i think we will be in the drivers seat but were not their yet.Im pithing that game. But yea Trey threw better today then i think i have ever seen him pitch.Im sorry to hear about Zachs aunt and hope he gets back for yall. Who else pitches for yall exept fot Parker.Hooper are you pitching friday?

I'm not sure if i am or not yet. I was supposed to relief today but pitt pitched so good that he didn't need any relief. We got Heritage and McEwen before yall, i dont' know what he is planning on doing but if i had to guess he will prolly save me for yall, i don't know why he would pitch me against Heritage or McEwen unless just a couple innings of relief, so yeah i will probably end up pitching. Congrats to yall on yall's win, sounded like an awesome game where yall played to yall's top game, sorry to Jo Byrns just didn't come out with the stick today, and tell Zach that we all praying for him. Good luck against CA McDowell, with you pitching i'm pretty sure yall will come on top but with them you never know cause they're just one of those teams that just scratch for a victory.

Weather is supposed to be pretty good this week, scattered showers on wednesday but other than that should be perfect baseball weather...gah this time of the year just gets me pumped up...hey yall (NCS) keep up what yall are doing, seems like yall got a good thing going, good luck to yall even though i hope we can come up on top Friday should be a better game than last time and if its not then i can't explain how mad i will be...being on here backing our team and if we play like crap then nothing i said matters...but good luck to yall...

Nashville Christian played a very good game, and had a good strategy throwing a pitcher that pitched about 40 mph's. They played great D and everytime we got a guy on base u guys turned a double play. I think us swinging at bad pitches combined w/ not being able to wait back on the pitches, was the reason we didnt hit good at all. We had 3 hits, Jacob Gezley had a single and a double, and i had a double(luck). Parker started out throwing sum up in the zone and u guys hit them hard, but then he settled down and pitched pretty good. Voldad, i hope u are not one of those fans that was yelling the entire game, that was pitiful. That is a horrible way to support your team. Somebody said that we didnt have an error, but we did. I missed a ball where a run scored, and our catcher made an overthrow which resulted in yalls 5th run. Really i think the score should have been 3-1, but either way u guys would have won. Your defense looked really good, and u guys hit in streaks, which is what matters. Good luck the rest of the season, and u guys are definately in the drivers seat, just dont lose to anybody and u have it locked up. As for us, we need help for first, but if win every game from here out we'll get 2nd most likely.

JBS: 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

NCS 3 0 0 0 2 0 -

WP- Trey Hicks

LP- Parker Holman

Good luck to all teams!

Nashville Christian played a very good game, and had a good strategy throwing a pitcher that pitched about 40 mph's. They played great D and everytime we got a guy on base u guys turned a double play. I think us swinging at bad pitches combined w/ not being able to wait back on the pitches, was the reason we didnt hit good at all. We had 3 hits, Jacob Gezley had a single and a double, and i had a double(luck). Parker started out throwing sum up in the zone and u guys hit them hard, but then he settled down and pitched pretty good. Voldad, i hope u are not one of those fans that was yelling the entire game, that was pitiful. That is a horrible way to support your team. Somebody said that we didnt have an error, but we did. I missed a ball where a run scored, and our catcher made an overthrow which resulted in yalls 5th run. Really i think the score should have been 3-1, but either way u guys would have won. Your defense looked really good, and u guys hit in streaks, which is what matters. Good luck the rest of the season, and u guys are definately in the drivers seat, just dont lose to anybody and u have it locked up. As for us, we need help for first, but if win every game from here out we'll get 2nd most likely.

JBS: 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

NCS 3 0 0 0 2 0 -

WP- Trey Hicks

LP- Parker Holman

Good luck to all teams!

I hate your posts. Thanks for the play by play analysis of how NCS dominated your team. I'm sure it took about an hour for you to find all those in depth statistics about the game, followed by the excuses as to why Jo Byrns is not clutch enough of a team to win in a big game situation. Then you come out saying one of your 3 hits is luck. haha wow, how did you expect to win when you don't even have confidence in yourself? Pathetic performance by Jo Byrns and quite frankly an embarassment to your baseball program. Especially, since all I've heard you say BIGTUCK is that if you "keep hitting the way you've been hitting then you will continue to win." Yeah if I was playing against garbage teams and putting up those numbers then I might have been ignorant enough to say some BS like that too. You should never comment on baseball again, especially since this post that I'm making is sooo dirty that if it had played NCS yesterday it would have stood a better chance of winning then Jo Byrns.

Hoop, Congrats on the Win yesterday against Houston Co. Ncs, Congrats on the win against Jo Byrns! Hoop, its do or die week! I definitely hope its a do week! Keep me updated! I would love to be able to bring lil Cal to see ya'll play! I hope i get to!

Yeah i hope its a do week to. Yesterday before the game Coach Roach sit us down on the 1st base foul line and said yall always hear me talking to yall tell the other players how yall feel about how we're playing, stuff we're doing wrong, etc...So alot of the upper classmen stepped up and said some things that i think that got to everyone even the other upper classmen, i think its really sinking in to everybody that we could be 1 of the top 3 teams in this district and could come out of the top 2 to go to region. We played our defence kind of ball yesterday but still not the hitting type of ball we can play. But we got Heritage tomorrow so we're not going to take this game lightly cause you seen how Heritage played NCS and Jo Byrns when they played them, not really close but kinda hung around. Coach i really hope you get to make it up here, we're all looking forward to it, and things are a whole lot better when you're winning so hopefully we can stay like that. Good luck to everybody else in action this week, season is coming to an end in a hurry!!!!