Does West Tn have a chance at bringing home all 3 championships again?

warmachine7954

Middleton doesn't need respect from you. We earned it last year and until someone knocks us off. RESPECT US! We are the BEST! LC will not make it out of region.

There is a great chance that LC will make it out fo region. If u haven't heard Marquise weddle is on crutches and is hurt and may not be back in time to play LC, and if not LC has a great chance of beating them. If he is back by then it will be a great game. Mor ethan likely it will be Humboldt and UC or LC coming out of region 7

Edited by VikingFan9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it could be quite possible that not all three but all six balls could be comming back west of the tennessee river this year.

A- Union City, Middleton, Middle College, Humboldt-who was there last year in AA with the bulk of that squad back.

AA- Haywood, Bolivar, Mitchell, GW Carver, Liberty who has some incentive playing in memory of the two Long brothers who lost their father to a stroke a couple of weeks ago.

AAA- Hamilton, Ridgeway, Raleigh Egypt, last years AA runner up lead by junior point gaurd who is being heavily recruited by coach Paul Hewitt of Georgia Tech.

Not to say that this is a lock because Sigel had a good team last year and made a good run but they lack the depth that these three AAA teams have.

Thanks for giving Ridgeway a little respect...

Thanks for giving Ridgeway a little respect...

I have respect for Ridgeway. There was a lot of talk before you guys played Holly Springs - it's been quiet since Ridgeway defeated them (with their 47-0 record). Everyone was quiet leaving the Coliseum and it's been quiet thereafter.

Let's see what happens next.

Which way? Ridgeway!

i didnt say you did....and i respect them in the sense that their posters on here have been real about their teams chances in the state tourney...according to you guys and union city the gold ball might as well just be shipped to the west and let yall play for it :thumb:

You're right culleokarep...Union City and Middleton think they have the gold ball all wrapped up...Most Lake Co people feel good about our team and we have really been playing great ball the past few weeks..At the same time,I know it will be tough from here on out,no matter who we play...We know Union City has the team to beat us but we also know we can beat Union city..It's just who is on their game that night...Even though Lake Co beat humboldt 3 times..look for Humboldt to have an easy time in the region because of the bracet they are in,and be waiting on the winner of Lake Co and Union City....But..at the same time ,we have to worry about West Carrol first ,so this time of year you never know..Lake Co would have been better off losing the district championship,but I believe our team in on a hot streak and feel like they can beat anyone..They have won about 20 in a row and feel like they want to play the best and not take the easy way..I believe Lake Co is the most complete team but if Weddle is on his game and usually he is,they can beat anyone...Humboldt has the size and talent to beat anyone also..Both thes eteams are extremely talented..We will be well repesented no matter which two of the three make it to Sub-State..I know Middleton has a great team,but at this time of year the teams left now should all be capable of beating anyone..

You're right culleokarep...Union City and Middleton think they have the gold ball all wrapped up...Most Lake Co people feel good about our team and we have really been playing great ball the past few weeks..At the same time,I know it will be tough from here on out,no matter who we play...We know Union City has the team to beat us but we also know we can beat Union city..It's just who is on their game that night...Even though Lake Co beat humboldt 3 times..look for Humboldt to have an easy time in the region because of the bracet they are in,and be waiting on the winner of Lake Co and Union City....But..at the same time ,we have to worry about West Carrol first ,so this time of year you never know..Lake Co would have been better off losing the district championship,but I believe our team in on a hot streak and feel like they can beat anyone..They have won about 20 in a row and feel like they want to play the best and not take the easy way..I believe Lake Co is the most complete team but if Weddle is on his game and usually he is,they can beat anyone...Humboldt has the size and talent to beat anyone also..Both thes eteams are extremely talented..We will be well repesented no matter which two of the three make it to Sub-State..I know Middleton has a great team,but at this time of year the teams left now should all be capable of beating anyone..

You couldn't have put it any better than that!

I hope your talkin about water polo that east will take home a gold ball because it wont be in basketball. District 14a is the strongest district in single a for a reason. That reason is because of how they compeat with not only the best teams in state but out of state as well. Be prepared to watch a all west tennessee state tournment in single a it will be either lake county or union city vs humboldt in the title game.

first of all...(compete) and i guess we'll just have to wait and see who ends up in the title game. My vote would go to middleton if anyone in the west is gonna be there. Just remember guys y'all have taken home a total of ONE gold ball in the last decade so it's not like too many of the west tn teams have alot of State Tourny experience.

Dont go gettn scared now.We will see u monday nite.U rite,u should have lost.I would have wanted to play halls or mckenzie in the 2nd rd than union city.We didnt care if humboldt or lake co won cause whoever won the championship will have their season end monday nite.Since u won,u have 2 things to be proud of,a regular season and district tournament championship.