7AAA tournament

PHargis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck, WC. Things were frustrating this year but but they will get better. Off season is the time to work and look forward to next year.

can't see it getting better anytime soon... things are stagnant... like putrid water...

way to go hoop20, you got us locked up on the warren thread... either that or, gasp, the good ole boy network in ole wc can reach even coacht... either way, i appreciated your bluntness and speaking it like it is...

to the moderator responsible for locking the thread... you can shut us up, but it won't change the truth of what we said...

Edited by motownmom

i know this is random but i saw where hudgins for riverdale had a good game w/ 5 trey balls and i also know she had a knee surgery early in the year..i was wondering if she is playing any college ball next year?..thanks for any response

Lauran Hudgins did have an ACL replacement in July, and she came out of her knee brace only three games ago. She has averaged 17 ppg out of the brace where she was only averaging 10 ppg with it on. She is talking to several colleges, but has not made a decision where she will play as of yet.

Hoop apologizes for getting closed, but it ran its course and appreciate the time it was up for people to see and respond for what is going on in Warren Co. It hurt that we started 4 seniors and the best she could do was 10-19. Good luck seniors and hold tight to the future. Congrats to Cookeville, Riverdale, White Co, and siegel for moving on. Show everybody 7AAA is still alive and kickin. Oh! lookout for Blackman next year, I'm a big fan of the coach and the talent there. (Taking nothing away from the rest, they showed the biggest improvement as the year went along)

Hoop apologizes for getting closed, but it ran its course and appreciate the time it was up for people to see and respond for what is going on in Warren Co. It hurt that we started 4 seniors and the best she could do was 10-19. Good luck seniors and hold tight to the future. Congrats to Cookeville, Riverdale, White Co, and siegel for moving on. Show everybody 7AAA is still alive and kickin. Oh! lookout for Blackman next year, I'm a big fan of the coach and the talent there. (Taking nothing away from the rest, they showed the biggest improvement as the year went along)

You are absolutely correct and he will have good improvement next year. He was asst mens coach the last two years at

Siegel High and coached girls two or three years at Rock Springs Middle School and knows how to handle players and is a very good basketball technician. When Principal Nolan at Siegel High School put the coaching staffs together in all sports, he found the best possible and that means asst coaches also. That included the AD also who is the Girls BB coach. As you can see, Boys Basketball, State Tournament, Girls Soccer, state tournament, Girls Volleyball ,state Tournament, Girls basketball, Regional in third year, and it goes on and on. Am looking in from the outside but it is put together by Mr Nolan who it will be said at some time, is a great Hall Of Fame administrator, a motivator of students, and that is sometimes difficult but also the caretaker with a great staff of the "Siegel Nation".

Coach H will not stand still long in my opinion and will find some way to make BHS very competitive. Some say AAA7 is down this year but from my seat, it is doing very good. It's just from where you might be viewing it.

You are absolutely correct and he will have good improvement next year. He was asst mens coach the last two years at

Siegel High and coached girls two or three years at Rock Springs Middle School and knows how to handle players and is a very good basketball technician. When Principal Nolan at Siegel High School put the coaching staffs together in all sports, he found the best possible and that means asst coaches also. That included the AD also who is the Girls BB coach. As you can see, Boys Basketball, State Tournament, Girls Soccer, state tournament, Girls Volleyball ,state Tournament, Girls basketball, Regional in third year, and it goes on and on. Am looking in from the outside but it is put together by Mr Nolan who it will be said at some time, is a great Hall Of Fame administrator, a motivator of students, and that is sometimes difficult but also the caretaker with a great staff of the "Siegel Nation".

Coach H will not stand still long in my opinion and will find some way to make BHS very competitive. Some say AAA7 is down this year but from my seat, it is doing very good. It's just from where you might be viewing it.

well i view it from the stands and not the message boards of course i am not a biased fan/parent like alot of people are plus i didn't have to list 8-AAA title or awards in girls basketball(thats the real topic here not using cop outs like other sports or smyrna "2priceless" which no 7-AAA team had on their schedule to defend 7-AAA)

well i view it from the stands and not the message boards of course i am not a biased fan/parent like alot of people are plus i didn't have to list 8-AAA title or awards in girls basketball(thats the real topic here not using cop outs like other sports or smyrna "2priceless" which no 7-AAA team had on their schedule to defend 7-AAA)

I hope you aren't insinuating I am biased b/c I have a child on any team? My son never played Bball for anyone....no bias here. I follow and support OHS in all sports. So no bias toward Smyrna. However your BIAS AGAINST Smyrna is quite apparent.

Ummmmmm- Soccer thing got you didn't it. Of course, your probably on a wait till next year also but I may have have this wrong. Good post and I enjoy your posts but every coach, etc. has their wanna be lists.