Show your support for the Cougars on Friday night

the authority

Hey everyone, the Cougars have an amazing student section that follows them everywhere and supports the team. But i was talkng to some people and we were thinking that on Friday night to show support for our guys that all of our fans could try to wear orange. Because i know what it feels like to have a gym full of fans behind you, because i think we can beat Science Hill on Friday and i think it would be good if we could show our support for the guys. Thank you to the South fans the other night for getting behind the Cougars, i will be there Friday cheering you guys on, i hope you all stick it to DB. But Cougar fans try to wear some orange to show your support and spread the word about it. Let's show the Toppers how the Cougars play ball. Thanks and GO COUGARS!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, the Cougars have an amazing student section that follows them everywhere and supports the team. But i was talkng to some people and we were thinking that on Friday night to show support for our guys that all of our fans could try to wear orange. Because i know what it feels like to have a gym full of fans behind you, because i think we can beat Science Hill on Friday and i think it would be good if we could show our support for the guys. Thank you to the South fans the other night for getting behind the Cougars, i will be there Friday cheering you guys on, i hope you all stick it to DB. But Cougar fans try to wear some orange to show your support and spread the word about it. Let's show the Toppers how the Cougars play ball. Thanks and GO COUGARS!!!!!!! :lol:

I totally agree, our student section last night was unbelieveable and will be overwelming Friday night also, I know for a fact! Orange everywhere!!! That's what it takes to pump up our boys. I think everyone in the Blountville community needs to come support our team and wear orange!! GO COUGARS, WE CAN DO IT!! :thumb::thumb:

I am a Science Hill fan who stayed and watched the DB-Central game last night and I must say that you guys have an amazing student section. I just wanted to give you props for all your support. Although we have some loyal fans at Science Hill, you would think that with a student population of our size we could bring a bigger section. Oh, well. Science Hill fans have newfound respect for Sullivan Central. Just wanted to wish both teams the best of luck on Friday night and may the best team win!

I am a Science Hill fan who stayed and watched the DB-Central game last night and I must say that you guys have an amazing student section. I just wanted to give you props for all your support. Although we have some loyal fans at Science Hill, you would think that with a student population of our size we could bring a bigger section. Oh, well. Science Hill fans have newfound respect for Sullivan Central. Just wanted to wish both teams the best of luck on Friday night and may the best team win!

Thank you for actually making a classy post unlike some of the other SH fans on here.You all are playing pretty awesome so hopefully our student section and our team brings our A game,hopefully its another game for the ages.Good luck to you all and Good luck Cougars ;)

Hey everyone, the Cougars have an amazing student section that follows them everywhere and supports the team. But i was talkng to some people and we were thinking that on Friday night to show support for our guys that all of our fans could try to wear orange. Because i know what it feels like to have a gym full of fans behind you, because i think we can beat Science Hill on Friday and i think it would be good if we could show our support for the guys. Thank you to the South fans the other night for getting behind the Cougars, i will be there Friday cheering you guys on, i hope you all stick it to DB. But Cougar fans try to wear some orange to show your support and spread the word about it. Let's show the Toppers how the Cougars play ball. Thanks and GO COUGARS!!!!!!! :thumb:

great ideal, it will be a sea of orange.....i know that the game is going to be a close one...who ever has more heart will come out on top