number 1 coach in 1A

snoball5278

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pick to consider is Vic Grider of South Pitt. That man produces some winning teams quite often.

South Pitt certainly has had a top-notch program for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, they do it with a pretty low enrollment, as far as football programs go. That makes their success even more impressive.

Aren't they somewhere in the 225 enrollment range or thereabouts?

South Pitt certainly has had a top-notch program for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, they do it with a pretty low enrollment, as far as football programs go. That makes their success even more impressive.

definitly a high concentration of great athletes, but hats off to vick he's but some exceptional teams on the field before and i'm sure he'll continue to :blink:

The only team in this area that has a chance to knock off Trousdale Co. Good athletes and a really good coach. Coach Smith has got it going on in Maury Co. Can anyone beat him in Region 6.A great coach with lots of class!

Absolutly he has class. You won't see him putting up 90-100 points on a very weak opponent. He had a chance two years ago against Zion when he was leading 50-0 at half time. He called the dogs off and showed respect. MP could have scored 200 that game. keep up the good work Coach Smith.

what a weak little slur you threw in there, if your gonna slur someone do it with a little bit of gusto. ;) and why do you feel the need to bash another coach while praising another one anyways if he's a good coach just say "he's a good coach". finally i'd bet you my eye sight that they couldn't have scored 200, 50 in the first half set's the tone for 100 at the end of the game or do you think they'd give you another 4 qtrs :o even a class act like clint couldn't pull that off :o:lol:

Edited by snoball5278

I have gotta go with Trousadale's coach. I am not from Hartsville, but I have had the chance to watch his teams play both at the 1A and 3A levels. His teams do the small things right. In state title game I was amazed of how discplined his team was. I would pick him for the best coach in middle Tennessee hands down and I have seen many coaches coach from Lipscomd to Riverdale all the way to Bruceton and Jackson and he is still my pick. He wins with any level of talent, low or high.

Edited by BURLEY

I have gotta go with Trousadale's coach. I am not from Hartsville, but I have had the chance to watch his teams play both at the 1A and 3A levels. His teams do the small things right. In state title game I was amazed of how discplined his team was. I would pick him for the best coach in middle Tennessee hands down and I have seen many coaches coach from Lipscomd to Riverdale all the way to Bruceton and Jackson and he is still my pick. He wins with any level of talent, low or high.

I agree with you.There are alot of great coaches out thee but his record speaks for itself!Clint Satterfield has my vote!

Vic Grider is a good coach, but I am not sure if they have ever had a bad Coach, I think they have won 3 or 4 four championships with about as many different coaches. That says alot about their program as well.

Edited by possum

Satterfield is a good one, just play against them and youll see how discipline the players are. Grider is also a great coach, his record shows that. Skogen and Beard of Temple are also good. Temple had 19 players out of 125 students and turned them into a decent football team and thats noteable. My bias.