Humboldt vs. Union City @ Trenton

benwoodsuc

i believe that union city is going to show up tonight and and straight up stain on them humboldt boys. i mean its not even going to be close. Union is going to clown all over humboldt no questions asked. i dont think the fans understand on how much of a waste of money this game is going to be because there is no possible way humboldt is gonna stay in the game with marquis JESUS weddle poppin 3's from half court all night and with the Xman Xavier crashing the boards like nobodies business. humboldt aint even gonna get to touch the ball.

Union City: 64-1!!

Thats what im feelin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless of the way this game goes tonight, the stadium is gonna be non-stop commotion. refs got a lotta pressure tonight and the fans will sure be letting them know if they dont agree. UC's student section will be loud and disrepsectful, what better way to be at a bsketball game. if UC pulls this out, there will be a lot of mockery and i'll be expecting to hear some whoop whoop, hey! UC is in the house! im anxious to see how the fans will react at the end of this game. and this marquis weddle guy? is he all that? i heard he averages 30+. he be ballin? i heard he served LC the other night with mad dribbling skills every time the ball was brought down. i also heard a player from LC took a cheap shot at weddle's injured (ankle maybe?) and tripped him. if yall know anything about all this feel free to comment or talk ur trash, im anxious to hear the results of tonight's game

Union City would've come in 2nd after Crockett Co. ;)

I can't agree, that district is very weak. Halls beat Crockett County by 30 on their floor. Dyersburg plays a weak schedule. Crockett County was demolished by a Haywood team that UC beat this year and Dyersburg was beat by a fair Fayette Ware team so yes I believe UC would have won their old 14AA district.

Fossil, who ever gave you the info about a cheap shot on Weddle was sadly mistaken or watching the game through purple and gold glasses. He was ahead of a player coming up court, slowed down to try and draw a cheap foul, as player do sometimes when they know a guy is behind them. The players feet tangled up and he hit the floor, got the foul end of story. He played the rest of the game and was fine. Good luck to both teams and represent district 14 as it should be.

I'll say it again.

It's a tournament game, both teams are capable of winning. If Sisco Jr. listens to Sisco Sr., UC will keep it close and pull it out late. (And we all know daddy is running the show anyway)

If not, Humboldt will win.

Robinson can't handle Rose, Smith can't handle Weddle. It's just a toss up!

Of course, if they get the same referee (tall older guy with glasses) that called LC/UC game Monday night, he and his whistle will decide who's gonna win early in the game.

If I were the coach, I'd do everything in my power to keep him ice cold...play him rough, foul him, get him frustrated...that's the way to get to him...yes, he's going to get his...he'll score his points, but when you get him frustrated is when he starts taking shots he has no business taking like nba 3-pointers fading away with hands in his face, and yea, he can hit those...but I'd rather see him shoot those than get his feet set and fire up with an open look...if Humboldt can get to him, get him frustrated, then it's definitely to Humboldt's advantage...

Red that is what he is use to..That want work either..Weddle will get his 30 or 35..MARK IT DOWN!!!.I say Union City By 12

Not so sure about Union City winning their old district. Crockett and Dyersburg are no easy match. Both of those teams are athletic and shoot it well from outside. Union City were it still in AA probably would had pulled a repeat of last year. Great regular season only to be beaten by Ripley in the first round of the region. Be happy u are in A. Much easier to compete without size down there than in AA.

You got to be retared to put something like that unless you mean ladys basketball. In a scrimge early in the year both lake county and union city beat dyersburg. Lake County beat Dyersburg at dyersburg with out their football players (2 witch start (springer and coplin) and a very important bench player in sep) by 20 points. I think that dyersburg would be happy to finish 4th in district 14a and Crockett would be happy finishin 5th or 6th. I dont wanna hear that from the weakest AA district in the state. Dyer Co. Obion. Gibson and Milian are horrible and Martin stinks too. I've seen all these teams play ex milian but to be last in this dictrict you have to be the absolute pits. Thanks for the setup so that i could shoot this crap down.

Edited by lakecountyfan007

Are you serious Westn...You actually think they would beat U/C...U/C is probably a good 20 points better than crockett and not to mention crock got the crapp beat out of them by haywood that uc see beat earlier this year, but i guess its not worth arguing about cause if you think that theres no hope for you..U/C tonight will win by 4

Yes, I'm serious. 13AA is definitely weak, but I still think Crockett Co. would've been 1st with UC a close 2nd.

As for tonight's game, Weddle will get his, but Humboldt wins by less than a 10 point margin.

You got to be retared to put something like that unless you mean ladys basketball. In a scrimge early in the year both lake county and union city beat dyersburg. Lake County beat Dyersburg at dyersburg with out their football players (2 witch start (springer and coplin) and a very important bench player in sep) by 20 points. I think that dyersburg would be happy to finish 4th in district 14a and Crockett would be happy finishin 5th or 6th. I dont wanna hear that from the weakest AA district in the state. Dyer Co. Obion. Gibson and Milian are horrible and Martin stinks too. I've seen all these teams play ex milian but to be last in this dictrict you have to be the absolute pits. Thanks for the setup so that i could shoot this crap down.

Wow :thumb: