Oliver Springs or Unaka

BBALLTN

Im on my way to the game now , Im gonna check and make certain that, that truckdriving mouthpiece is not a home on my way. Im sure shes already at the game and if any of you Unakkans are smart you want get in her way when you get their she might run you over. lol GO LADY BOBCATS... ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. this is better than jerry springer but the thread will get deleted because you are breaking the rules and I know this is site is not prejudice and bias toward crows and geicos!!!!LOL

Rule number 2: Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

Hey Bballmom ~ You sound like a truckdriver. Are you? Why don't you let your girls bball skills do the talking instead of your loud obnoxious mouths. This is bball not the big momma loud mouth team.

Not a truckdriver sorry you don't need an ego delivery do you?

YOUR SCREEN NAME SPEAKS FOR FOR YOU-LOL!!!!!!!!

BTW- I'M THE QUEEN OF THE BIG(I guess no offense is to be taken from big-lol is a sz. 12 BIG????) MOMMA LOUD MOUTH TEAM, and I'm not sorry if that offends you.

I can cheer on my girls all I want and oh don't worry they spoke loud and clear this evening.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home tonight.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mom(my 2nd)....Tell ketta I want a video copy of teh game tonight if they still record them!!!

Hey my other daughter, I missed you tonight. Hope your tourney is going well. I'll call Ketta 2morrow. Guess what? THE LADYCATS ARE GOING TO STATE!!!!!!

Edited by bballmom

I HEARD I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! WIsh I could go see them play!!! these girls weren't expected to go far....NOW THEY ARE GOING THE BORO' so drop the BS These girls deserve it and now they are going to the show!!!THEY PROVED ALL YA'LL WRONG!!! WHAT NOW!!!!

AND YES I WANT THAT FILM...

I'll admit I sold the Lady 'Cats short this year.

I did expect them to make it to Murfreesboro, or at least be in the hunt, but I thought they would finish second in the district and region to Oneida this season because of replacing four starters and playing the region tournament at Oneida.

(That's really underestimating a team when you think they'll be the second best team in East Tennessee in a so-called rebuilding year.)

This team is a tremendous defensive team. They don't give up anything easy and I would rather watch a team win 46-36 as 100-80.