Austin East over Jackson North Side

York over Franklin Road Academy

Semi-finals

McMinn Central over Seymour

Austin East over York

Finals

Austin East over McMinn Central

I like your picks!!!

If the Lady Roadrunners continue to play like they did last night, they're going to be very hard to handle!!!

Go Lady Roadrunners!!!

I know one thing...at the beginning of the season, I never would have thought that McMinn Central would have been in the State Tournament, much less with a shot at winning it...while I am happy with the season they are having, I believe their lack of experience will catch up with them...

I'm not sure about the lack of experience. There are three seniors that have been there before and They know what to expect. There are three juniors that where also there to see what the tourn. is like, and as for the freshmen, who it would seem you are refering, they have been weened on "do or die tournies" and know full well what it is like to travel to far towns, sleep in a motel, eat "out of a box" food, and play in hostle gyms. Not trying to be in your face about it, but I think that these girls will do well. I can't predict a win because I don't know the team(s) that they are going to face, but I do know something about these young ladies and I don't believe they are going to fold to the pressure or to the "experience" factor. If they were prone to choke, I believe they already would have.

What is everybodies thoughts:

Hillcrest vs McMinn Central at 7:00 pm Wednesday 3/8/06

Seymour vs Ezell Harding at 8:30 pm Wednesday 3/8/06

Jackson North Side vs Austin East at 11:00 am Thursday 3/9/06

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Road Academy</a> vs York at 12:30 pm Thursday 3/9/06

Here are my predictions:

Quarterfinals

McMinn Central over Hillcrest

Seymour over Ezell Harding

York over <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Road Academy</a>

Semi-finals

Austin East over York

Finals

ok ok, here is they way I see it!!

Central over Hillcrest but a very tight ballgame

Austin East over North Side.. 8 points

York over Franklin 10 points

Symour over Harding blowout

:lol:

Seymour over Central

AU over York

:P

Seymour over AU in a close game.

you better not overlook York, after 7AA missed the state tournament last year for the frist time in about 20 years.....they'reeee backkkkk......after seeing them play last night, they're going to be hard to stop....it is hard to stop 5...even though Brandi had the most points

ok ok, here is they way I see it!!

Central over Hillcrest but a very tight ballgame

Austin East over North Side.. 8 points

York over Franklin 10 points

Symour over Harding blowout

:thumb:

Seymour over Central

AU over York

:D

Seymour over AU in a close game.

Another blowout loss for Ezell. I guess they just get lucky. You know they got blown out by Loretto in the region semi-final, then they got blown out by #2 ranked Harpeth yesterday. Oh wait those are everyone's predictions...I guess the officials cost loretto and harpeth those games. I think it was probably just luck that Ezell won those games or maybe, just maybe at 30-3 (two of those losses while the flu was going thru the team) and playing such a weak district, (didnt FRA advance to the final 8?) has made them a decent ballclub.

Glad to see that they are going to lose again

Edited by shpshter93

What is everybodies thoughts:

Hillcrest vs McMinn Central at 7:00 pm Wednesday 3/8/06

Seymour vs Ezell Harding at 8:30 pm Wednesday 3/8/06

Jackson North Side vs Austin East at 11:00 am Thursday 3/9/06

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Road Academy</a> vs York at 12:30 pm Thursday 3/9/06

Here are my predictions:

Quarterfinals

McMinn Central over Hillcrest

Seymour over Ezell Harding

York over <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Road Academy</a>

Semi-finals

Austin East over York

Finals

Go McMinn Central!

Another blowout loss for Ezell. I guess they just get lucky. You know they got blown out by Loretto in the region semi-final, then they got blown out by #2 ranked Harpeth yesterday. Oh wait those are everyone's predictions...I guess the officials cost loretto and harpeth those games. I think it was probably just luck that Ezell won those games or maybe, just maybe at 30-3 (two of those losses while the flu was going thru the team) and playing such a weak district, (didnt FRA advance to the final 8?) has made them a decent ballclub.

Glad to see that they are going to lose again

I definitely agree with you shpshter93. Ezell is being overlooked majorly. Loretto and Harpeth are two great teams that I originally thought would both be in state without a doubt. Ezell was able to solidly beat both of these teams and now deserve their credit. Not to mention FRA beating McNairy... another great team. I would not be surprised if Ezell has some so called "upsets" in the state tourney.