Cosby vs Humboldt

JWhumboldt

Humboldt is too strong.....it really doesn't matter Humboldt will win.....the band geek "old eagle 24" hasn't touched a basketball court in his life not unless this is Dexter Manning talking all of the Cosby trash :P<_<:P:D

:ph34r: you know what I don't know the names of any of your players at Humboldt , and you sound like you might be one why don't I know your name. does anyone in your district know your name or do other teams look at you ridin the pine and say "I wonder how far ahead they have to be for coach to play that goofy lookin kid on the end of the bench?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< you know what I don't know the names of any of your players at Humboldt , and you sound like you might be one why don't I know your name. does anyone in your district know your name or do other teams look at you ridin the pine and say "I wonder how far ahead they have to be for coach to play that goofy lookin kid on the end of the bench?"

I guess after we are blowing y'all out of the gym you will get to see him play and here his name.

I went to the cosby game last night and they had two guys score 32 points a piece....On of them hit 7 three point shots, and the big guy in the middle had like 15 rebounds and 4 blocked shots....The team they played wern't all that good so I expected that to happen......I am going to go with my home scholl Humboldt in this one....This is the best talent that Humboldt has had in the past 8 years that Coach boykin has been there...Big ups to Coach Thomas Boykin...He is a good coach that I had coach me from Junior high all the way through high school..Bring it home VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big guy in the middle had 11 rebounds and only 9 points, so did hamptons big guy(Only 8 points though), the differance was the gaurds, hampton didnt get out on the shooters and cosby lit it up from outside. Great ball team with alot of good players. This was a close game until Hampton tried to press in the fourth. I will give cosby credit there a great team, And so is hampton or they wouldnt have been playing last night.

The big guy in the middle had 11 rebounds and only 9 points, so did hamptons big guy(Only 8 points though), the differance was the gaurds, hampton didnt get out on the shooters and cosby lit it up from outside. Great ball team with alot of good players. This was a close game until Hampton tried to press in the fourth. I will give cosby credit there a great team, And so is hampton or they wouldnt have been playing last night.

if u think one guy with eleven rebounds is gooa and thats what u need to beat humboldt your wrng. Two of humboldt's players both had 16 rebounds apiece one had 16 points the other with 14. This was against a very talented and tall middle college team.

:) you know what I don't know the names of any of your players at Humboldt , and you sound like you might be one why don't I know your name. does anyone in your district know your name or do other teams look at you ridin the pine and say "I wonder how far ahead they have to be for coach to play that goofy lookin kid on the end of the bench?"

Dexter...Dexter...Dexter....I am glad to see that you are alreday to make the trip to middle tennessee....be sure to tie up all of the donkeys and goats that your team and fans ride in on, because we don't want them raming all over Blue Raider town getting lost.....besides dude I will do you in anyday of the week on the basketball court....remember that! :thumb::lol:;)

Dexter...Dexter...Dexter....I am glad to see that you are alreday to make the trip to middle tennessee....be sure to tie up all of the donkeys and goats that your team and fans ride in on, because we don't want them raming all over Blue Raider town getting lost.....besides dude I will do you in anyday of the week on the basketball court....remember that! :thumb::lol:;)

Read my screen name carefully it says OLD 24 eagle I'm sure Dexter does'nt appreciate being called old. Donkeys and goats why would we bring those. Do YOU need a date for the game or something? :)

Read my screen name carefully it says OLD 24 eagle I'm sure Dexter does'nt appreciate being called old. Donkeys and goats why would we bring those. Do YOU need a date for the game or something? :thumb:

I am sure that Dexter doesn't appreciate you using his number in your LAME screen name....Let's face it you guys paly in the weakest district in east tennessee, and you should beat up on those teams... I saw you guys play hampton...that game shouldn't have been as close as it was....great job on hapto's part, but you know that you guys hold have beat them by 40. Humboldt wil definitely win this game, and won't think twice about it.

That was a good come back I give you props on that....but I was hoping that you would bring those because I wanted a chance to meet you relatives :lol:;):)

I am sure that Dexter doesn't appreciate you using his number in your LAME screen name....Let's face it you guys paly in the weakest district in east tennessee, and you should beat up on those teams... I saw you guys play hampton...that game shouldn't have been as close as it was....great job on hapto's part, but you know that you guys hold have beat them by 40. Humboldt wil definitely win this game, and won't think twice about it.

That was a good come back I give you props on that....but I was hoping that you would bring those because I wanted a chance to meet you relatives :thumb::lol:;)

Relatives , Thats COLD.. Back to B-Ball . Why is the best team from the East playin the best from the west in the first round ? Am I the only one who thinks this would make a better Championship game? I haven't seen you guys play , but I've seen some pictures and you guys do look big and athletic. If you seen us you have to admit were not just shooters we just happen to be good at it. Cosby has some very good athletes Hampton just was so afraid of the big man in the post they refused to gaurd the three and we took advantage. I think this could be a very good game and the winner could take home the championship.

That was a good come back I give you props on that....but I was hoping that you would bring those because I wanted a chance to meet you relatives :thumb::lol:;)

How in the world was that game close???? And once again so sorry that Cosby isnt from the west.... but over here in good ole Cosby we wouldnt have it any other way!!! Have you guys even played Hampton?? Cuz if you havent then how would you know how much we were supposed to beat them by..... besides that was a substate game I dont think that Hampton was goin to come in there and just hand it to Cosby on a silver platter..... I still dont know how you can say that was a close game unless you are talkin about the first part of the game... but you also know that they were only lackin 2 points from triple digits right.... but I suppose we will see next Wednesday........

Good Luck Cosby!!! Bring it home.....

Also good luck to you all.....

This should be a very interesting game!!

GO EAGLES!!!!

How in the world was that game close???? And once again so sorry that Cosby isnt from the west.... but over here in good ole Cosby we wouldnt have it any other way!!! Have you guys even played Hampton?? Cuz if you havent then how would you know how much we were supposed to beat them by..... besides that was a substate game I dont think that Hampton was goin to come in there and just hand it to Cosby on a silver platter..... I still dont know how you can say that was a close game unless you are talkin about the first part of the game... but you also know that they were only lackin 2 points from triple digits right.... but I suppose we will see next Wednesday........

Good Luck Cosby!!! Bring it home.....

Also good luck to you all.....

This should be a very interesting game!!

GO EAGLES!!!!

get em emily