AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

when i was 5, i went to florida for a week. at age 7, went to canada. age 13, went to canada again. go to knoxville 3 times a year. been to cancun many times as well. :(

i thought we were talking basketball. if you want to discuss world travel in general... been to europe & mexico and almost all of the continental us. let's stick to the subject at hand. RE ROCKS! :(

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

i thought we were talking basketball. if you want to discuss world travel in general... been to europe & mexico and almost all of the continental us. let's stick to the subject at hand. RE ROCKS! B)

Ive seen Hamilton play this year, Mitchell twice, Bolivar once, BA twice, Ridgeway twice. Ive seen plenty of teams play, and Siegel is up there with the best of the teams in the state.

when i was 5, i went to florida for a week. at age 7, went to canada. age 13, went to canada again. go to knoxville 3 times a year. been to cancun many times as well.

Must have been on the special education field trips!

wow that was a great comeback. :rolleyes: . havent heard of too many special ed kids going to cancun, but ill let you speak from experience.

Edited by dare_2_dream

Ive seen Hamilton play this year, Mitchell twice, Bolivar once, BA twice, Ridgeway twice. Ive seen plenty of teams play, and Siegel is up there with the best of the teams in the state.

wow that was a great comeback. :rolleyes: . havent heard of too many special ed kids going to cancun, but ill let you speak from experience.

Anyother year Siegel would be the favorite with the team they have right now. Hamilton is just too big too strong and too deep for most teams. It would be a great game between the 2, but Hamilton is undefeated for a reason.

Yes, it does get old hearing how 1 part of the state is so much better than another part of a state in a sport. East and Middle Tennessee fans tend to forget that during football season though.

Guest Cutters Crazies
Guest dare_2_dream

The two best teams Hamilton played in TN which werent even AAA teams they won both games by 1 point, I know that it is hard to go 36-0 or w/e they are but Hamilton is NOT unbeatable

well they are unbeatable, especially if the team is from the little weak middle tn.