Harrison Smith..... best player in state?

inappropriate59

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Smith play several games this past year and thought he was one of the best 2 way players that I had seen play in a long time. I didn't know that he was just a junior and has another year to play. I'm sure barring injury he will definitely be one of the best in the state in any class. And I'm sure that offers to play on the next level will attract recruiters near and far. Can't wait to watch Smith and Catholic play again this fall.

Anthony Anderson is the best player in the state

I didn't get a chance to see any of them play this year. I did see Andersons hilight tape. He is as good as any player in the state. From my understanding with Jaron Troutman at QB next year look for Anderson to have a tremendous year. Smith kid I hear is a good ball player. Probably will be a big time safety at the next level. I figured Hamilton at Fulton will be a top recruit. I heard his grades were good also. What we have to remember is NCAA clearinghouse to determine who will play big time football. Good luck to you all.

boorelly

I am really surprised by your statement, if you are so called still in Washington. Although Anthony is a fine young man, he is not even in a top 25 as far a players go. How could a person so far away make that statement, when he has not even seen other players play. I do wish Anthony the very best. He is a winner to me. I just don't think he is a top 25 player in the state. I know the UT coaching staff offered him. They have much better evaluation of him than I do, but I bet I have seen him play more than they have. I don't remember any game where he just took over the game. That is the kind of players I expect UT to sign. Ones that stand out. I do really like Anthony. I hope he has a great year, and changes my mind about his ability at that level.

By the way boorelly what is the temprature like there today?

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

boorelly

I am really surprised by your statement, if you are so called still in Washington. Although Anthony is a fine young man, he is not even in a top 25 as far a players go. How could a person so far away make that statement, when he has not even seen other players play. I do wish Anthony the very best. He is a winner to me. I just don't think he is a top 25 player in the state. I know the UT coaching staff offered him. They have much better evaluation of him than I do, but I bet I have seen him play more than they have. I don't remember any game where he just took over the game. That is the kind of players I expect UT to sign. Ones that stand out. I do really like Anthony. I hope he has a great year, and changes my mind about his ability at that level.

By the way boorelly what is the temprature like there today?

Did you see the AE/Fulton game that was broadcast in Knoxville early in the season? His punt returns and interceptions were incredible.....

WOW!!!! Wheres Tom from Alcoa...but Harrison could be one of the top players in the state MOST DEFF!!! I think he has the most D 1 offers per Unapproved Website and (i honestly know how many he has I was talking about the others listerd) Inappropriate where are you from...if you dont wish to say thats fine just wondering...Harrison has 5-6 offers and I know of a few more that are closing in on offering...

I was at that game, and yes he had a great game. Fulton has lost to AE every year for the past I think 4 years, but managed to make the next game count. Many times AE players step up and play spectacular games against Fulton. Anthony just doesn't seem to be consistant. He has to dominate on a weekly basis not every 4th game. We are talking about the best players in the state. He in my opinion is not a top 5 player. The good thing about this is that is just my opinion. I do wish him lots of luck. He is a fantastic young man.

Hey, I'm right here cherries!!! Yes, you were right, good job, Harrison Smith was offered a D-1 scholly, congrats. But, IMO, he's not the best player in the state, he's probably 4th or 5th.

1. Rae Sykes- offered by LSU, Notre Dame, UT, NC St., Florida St, Florida, just to name a few

2. Golden Tate- I'm sure he has many offers

3. Chris Donald- Ditto

4. Harrison Smith- UT, plus 4 or 5 others

5. Tyler Maples- committed to UT