Tony Vaughn

HONORABLE MENTION

Issac Snapp ---Drew Woodruff

Justin Hess ---James Carper

Tyler Harmon ---Derrick Nave

Levi Ashworth ---Ike Weaver

Josef Throp ---Alex Ingram

Michael Forney ---Brock Woodring

The persons that made the Big 9 Conference picks need to take notes…THIS IS HOW IT’S DONE!!!! We have A coach of the year and A MVP…and the first and second teams are easily the TOP performers in the region this year (without bias).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who released this team? I think it is a very solid representation of NET.

I think the All Big 9 Conference Team was also a solid representation of the conference. Three coaches as coach of the year was weak. Co-Players of the Year was okay, they both had amazing years. I think Justin Hess should have at least been on the 3rd team (all-conference).

Throughout the season, we all got to see some outstanding high school basketball played and coached; it was a very good year.

Roll Tribe Roll

I have to agree these lists are very accurate. and from what i understand because i have talked to him, Bliss is with Tri-Cities sports. I was very dissappointed when i saw the Big 9 Conference player and coach of the year awards. Co-Player of the year is crap, it should be awarded to one person as well as coach of the year. Gabe was by far the player of the year averaging 22.5 points and 8 rebounds per game. Omar had a good season as well but he only had 20 points and 5 rebounds per game. He did good, but Gabe was def the player of the year. And Coach of the year should either have gone to Vaughn at Central or Morgan at DB. They both had incredible seasons, but as they say a coach is only as good as the player's he coaches. But whoever put this NET teams out did a very good job, i was also glad to see Wiggins on the list he is a pretty good player. But congratulations to all the teams and all the players on an incredible season. You guys did great. Now we will see who makes All-State.

I saw 2 papers and Omar Wattad was named NET Player of The Year...there are so many papers...they all just pick...awards are just awards anyways. I guarantee if you ask a coach who is harder to prepare for; Omar or Gabe they would say Omar...

yea you are right awards dont mean much but if omar would have won all of them you would not be saying that and if omar was so hard to prepare for and so great why could he not win when it counted......... no district title or regional Gabe lead his team to ths district title and was M.V.P........ Gaylo you are just jealous of Gabe because he stold some of the hype away from Omar, get over it because it will happen again next year...... S.HILL will be picked to run away with everything again next year and it wont happen....